• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo what’s the loophole to ordering another item without it saying you already ordered it.

Do I need a different address? CC? Have someone else do it? Or go via ebates? Or go in-store?

Order processed for white CITH tee. :evil: Want to cop the black one too, hope prices will drop close to retail once it’s in hand next week.

Order processed for white CITH tee. :evil: Want to cop the black one too, hope prices will drop close to retail once it’s in hand next week.

Same boat as you. I actually got declined on the Black and had to goto with the white.

I'll likely end up selling to repurchase to trading up at Round Two.

Same boat as you. I actually got declined on the Black and had to goto with the white.

I'll likely end up selling to repurchase to trading up at Round Two.
Ahhh I went with navy first then grey then white. 3rd try got caught with captcha and still able to get it. Can’t go wrong with either white or black tho.

Excused myself from the OR for a "bathroom break" at 10:58 this morning lol. Copped a yellow CITH in small for my homegirl since I knew she was going for it. She ended up copping a medium yellow since she struck out, so we're just gonna swap. Also got a black MG tee in medium

Kinda want the smile tee now

quiet boiz
Nothing to say. Many bots do it 1 item at a time and some do multiple carts. They range from grabbing headers and using an ocr to find the product or browser based but same basic process. Some bypass captcha some allow for you to do it manually or have a 3rd party service do it for you. My life isnt this thread. Yes im a bot expert.

got my navy box logo in... thing looks dope in person...i can see why people love these things.. dont mind the concords in the background lol....
IMG_20181213_210436_208.jpg

Nothing to say. Many bots do it 1 item at a time and some do multiple carts. They range from grabbing headers and using an ocr to find the product or browser based but same basic process. Some bypass captcha some allow for you to do it manually or have a 3rd party service do it for you. My life isnt this thread. Yes im a bot expert.

all this is already known. all you need is discord and twitter to figure any of this out. most of what you said also has nothing to do with what was being talked about.

dudes were shooketh cause we said most bots do single items checkouts. which you just agreed with.

seems like there’s a lot of experts in here :wink:

What bot(s) do you use?

Anyone got the purple Bombay tee? Didn't realize I wanted it till way after the drop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom