Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1F7D545C-0758-493E-B5F8-DD38D9ED84A4.jpeg

Only Reggie’s

Figures

finally got the rest of my order... these shirts run big... im a wash and dry asap

Really like the new Mediums. Seems to be a close match to SS 2017's Larges. Spent FW getting larges :smh:

5/8 week 1 orders in, no skull sticker yet but plenty of reggies, 3 bags of poppy seeds, 1 Prodigy sticker, 1 set of small FTW stickers, 1 set of small Molotovs, 1 large Molotov and a necklace sticker.

image.jpg

My green corner hood is humongous..I was thinkkng about getting a smaller black one but the quality of it was not there..just ended up getting rid of it

My green corner hood is humongous..I was thinkkng about getting a smaller black one but the quality of it was not there..just ended up getting rid of it

I actually like the fit, it's smaller than the large zip up small box from last season and the separate pockets is a plus.

What size did you get?

I actually like the fit, it's smaller than the large zip up small box from last season and the separate pockets is a plus.

What size did you get?
I used to be an xl in sweatshirts now I know I'm a large with the new sizing ..I was literally swimming in it

I used to be an xl in sweatshirts now I know I'm a large with the new sizing ..I was literally swimming in it

Yeah the large is perfect imo. Hopefully Supreme can stay consistent with the sizing.

The green is a perfect match to the Gatorade 6's too :pimp:

Wow people still wear those livestrong bracelets lol

Didn't even notice!!:rofl:

Last edited:
Deck and cup came in today. Deck from RSVP and cup from OMLOG and both have reggie. Still missing a few shirts. Called preme today about the wrong color they shipped me for ftw tee and chino camp hat and best they can do is return and refund me, so I decided to keep it. My order reciept even says white and floral, but hey, what can you do? Atleast they didnt mess up the order completely.
IMG_9256.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom