• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i ordered a tee and waist bag but they only sent me a tee but the shipping confirmation states both items. do i need to call supreme or should i wait out for another tracking # for the bag?
Same happened to me with zippo and backpack from week 1. Only received Ippo. I’m waiting it out.. still haven’t gotten any week 1 tees, etc.

Finally got the shipping to both of my week 1 orders :lol:

Lete see how long this diagonal hoodie takes to ship now lol

So received my order from the first drop.

Ordered two bags.

Black waist bag and blue shoulder bag.

Only received blue shoulder bag..

I have no other tracking number..so I'm not waiting for another shipment.

This happen to anyone else?

Same thing is happened to me, but I checked UPS app and there's another shipment coming from RSVP.

Good season so far for me..
u4tUcUwP.jpg

UQPtdlQA.jpg

-N33T5IC.jpg

eiq2nv_e.jpg

Red illegal business board ..... :pimp:

That hat is flames. That and Cordaroy varsity are my only regrets.

EVERYONE WHO HAS ONLY RECEIVED PARTIAL ORDERS FOLLOW THESE STEPS.

Go to UPS.com, tracking, tracking and tracking history, and then track by reference. In shipment reference enter, SP-1234567 (replace 1234567 with your order number), leave shipper account blank, and fill the rest according to your info. This only works after you've gotten your shipping email. (EDIT: It seems that if your shipment is far enough along in it's process, this may work before you even get your shipping email. No promises.)

Figured this could help some folks out

If your second tracking doesn’t show up even then you should contact Supreme to get it directly from them.

3 decks all from separate orders came in yesterday. Still missing a cards tee, but I'm not stressing it'll get here when it gets here. Only item left on my list for this season besides collabs is the landscape hoodie. The long sleeve rayon shirt is a possibility though.

If your second tracking doesn’t show up even then you should contact Supreme to get it directly from them.

It’s first week shipping guys...Give it couple weeks at least. Sheesh

3 decks all from separate orders came in yesterday. Still missing a cards tee, but I'm not stressing it'll get here when it gets here. Only item left on my list for this season besides collabs is the landscape hoodie. The long sleeve rayon shirt is a possibility though.
I'm interested in the landscape hoodie too. Has anyone identified the source or reference for the image on it?

0/6 shipped from Week 1 :D
Sheesh. I thought my shipping situation was bad at first :lol:

Hope you get everything soon tho
It’s first week shipping guys...Give it couple weeks at least. Sheesh

I cant tell if srs or not :lol:

My first week orders the last couple of years came way faster than whatever is going on now lol

Im sure other regulars feel the same too

Sheesh. I thought my shipping situation was bad at first :lol:

Hope you get everything soon tho

I cant tell if srs or not :lol:

My first week orders the last couple of years came way faster than whatever is going on now lol

Im sure other regulars feel the same too

I’ve gotten my first week shipments 3/4 month in so it’s not unusual to see delayed shipments for the first week. Keep in mind shipping has changed; they no longer ship out of ny. Lots of factors to take in consideration.

“Sigh” I miss the old thread...

I’ve gotten my first week shipments 3/4 month in so it’s not unusual to see delayed shipments for the first week. Keep in mind shipping has changed; they no longer ship out of ny. Lots of factors to take in consideration.

“Sigh” I miss the old thread...

Thats YOUR experience with shipping before so you are used to it. Some of us here arent. You acting like its only new ppl complaining bout it

"Sigh" I miss the old SHIPPING

Everyone in here talking about the “old thread” is missing the point. I’m not even getting my things till week 4 which is annoying but I don’t mind. I’ve come to expect a long shipping process.

But almost everyone in here has had their big orders separated into 3 sometimes even 7 shipping notices for week 1 including myself and bumping that post helps those who aren’t aware of Supreme week 1 mistake to where they can check their other trackings without having to call the Warehouse 100+ times.

Last edited:
Thats YOUR experience with shipping before so you are used to it. Some of us here arent. You acting like its only new ppl complaining bout it

Well it’s something you have to get used to. Just sayin... if you’ve dealt with supreme in the past years it’s normal occurrence for delayed shipping, no matter the week or season. Week 1 is THEE busiest of the whole season and rightfully so. Expect to receive orders after receiving week 2 or 3 orders, maybe even longer especially with the new shipping supny has. Like others have said, PATIENCE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom