• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else on the same boat? Is Supreme really this backed up? No movement since my label was printed last Wednesday :smh:

xxx.png

Even where you are you're better off than some of us....my 2nd order number doesn't show ANYTHING when I track by reference still =\

Preme got me refreshing UPS all day like bogos are surprise dropping on the UPS app smfh

Just got my blue camo shirt and I got a skull pile box logo sticker finally! Don’t buy any on eBay yet. You might get one with last weeks order!

Last edited:
We get time slots though right? And a number? So I might work half day or come wfh then go in late depending

Yea times will get confirmed tomorrow. My Thursdays been LIT af at work so will plan accordingly. Hopefully it doesnt take forever to get inside.

Anyone go last week in LA and know the wait time?

Are Supreme Hoodies always made in Canada? And are the SS hoodies typically thinner than FW hoodies?
Here is a picture of the Diagonal Hoodie from SS18 Week 2 and it appears to be Made in China.
image.jpg

I dont think I've ever gotten a preme hoodie that isn't made in Canada?

That deadass better be the wrong tag stitched onto a hoodie....if they're lowering the quality on everything on top of all this wheewwwww boyyyyyy

Another pic of the week 2 diagonal hoodie, unless I'm being trolled then it's made in China

image.jpg

I want a thinner hoody but not liking what’s left to drop.

The SS small box logo zip up going to be lighter than FW17?

Order 1 complete. Just received shoulder bag. Order was Zippo, camo shirt, and shoulder bag.

Order 2 received waist bag. Still waiting on gloves and camo cap. Hopefully ships out soon. I received a UPS shipping status yesterday.

These multiple shippings are driving me crazy. For the stuff I have received all reggies.

Yea times will get confirmed tomorrow. My Thursdays been LIT af at work so will plan accordingly. Hopefully it doesnt take forever to get inside.

Anyone go last week in LA and know the wait time?

I was #48 last week and my wait time was pretty fast. I was in and out in about 30-40 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom