• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the highly decorated hoodie from ss 2009 and that was made in china.

week 3 coming with the fire. Supreme almost always rereleases an old logo for SS and this year is no exception. The Gonz logo is recycled from 07 i believe. expect it to fly. water bottle is my must cop for the week.

Delivery Day

Wk 2 has a nice batch of sneakers..looks like I lucked out with wk 1 shipping late..other ppl who received theirs had the same exact stickers
8856105F-B11D-4260-BC42-C36F451CBB4B.jpeg
F781D99F-CD51-4923-9C94-41DE33C414CF.jpeg
EC080248-2C1A-46D7-8E04-52CD46939E46.jpeg
3F7ED93E-A563-4071-8E6A-D1DCA23EC28C.jpeg
DA963973-4A78-43F7-B5D6-7838869AEE67.jpeg
A01E1A81-FDE8-46DE-B545-2E4AE24F745C.jpeg
F98460B3-FB42-4759-AC9C-6A97C8051AF7.jpeg

Are Supreme Hoodies always made in Canada? And are the SS hoodies typically thinner than FW hoodies?
Here is a picture of the Diagonal Hoodie from SS18 Week 2 and it appears to be Made in China.
image.jpg
Some are made in China, some in Canada. It's been that way for a while and tends to depend on the design. Yes, SS hoodies are lighter weight.

Kaweco pen and out for me this week. (I have one of their plastic fountain pens and have been curious to try the aluminum body.) Wish it was black (and fountain) instead of red, though.

Welp, looks like all 4 of my items from the initial drop on Week 1 have been cancelled :smh:. FTW and Neckless tee, arch top, and mint pocket tee are all no bueno. Charges fell off for them a few days ago and never came back, and no confirmation or shipped emails either. Was holding onto hope, but that hope is now gone. Oh well.

But at least my Hanes Tee and work gloves shipped :lol:

Welp, looks like all 4 of my items from the initial drop on Week 1 have been cancelled :smh:. FTW and Neckless tee, arch top, and mint pocket tee are all no bueno. Charges fell off for them a few days ago and never came back, and no confirmation or shipped emails either. Was holding onto hope, but that hope is now gone. Oh well.

Suck Fupreme b

U never got an order confirmation for the tees on Day 1? If u did the charges will re appear once they ship..I think u might still b good

Pray for me.

:lol: At the end of the day though it’s just clothes. At least it wasn’t a super crazy hyped piece. Would have been pissed if that was the case.

Only piece I really had to have was the Arch top, so just waiting to see if I need to go the resale route on that.

You win some you lose some. But you live, you live to buy Supreme another day!

my friend's lighter got returned to sender:
The post office was unable to deliver the UPS SurePost® package and returned it to the sender.

Mentioned this exact situation last Friday. Was keeping tabs that morning and saw change to "Undeliverable". Knew which branch location stuff gets delivered from so made a visit that midday. Staff was nice enough to look around, give me an update call and redeliver next day.

Sometimes lucky enough to catch things before go back. Always good to know your regular postman. Have to be paranoid this Season and keep eye on shipment updates now.

Re: Supreme SurePost Delivery

Mistyped last single number on my second delivery address and the UPS Surepost was flagged at local post office as undeliverable/incorrect address. Was able to talk with local so caught package before sent back. USPS always good here so maybe the backup postman flagged the package.
Just be aware.

Are Supreme Hoodies always made in Canada? And are the SS hoodies typically thinner than FW hoodies?
Here is a picture of the Diagonal Hoodie from SS18 Week 2 and it appears to be Made in China.
image.jpg

Some are made in China, some in Canada. It's been that way for a while and tends to depend on the design. Yes, SS hoodies are lighter weight.

My corner logo was Made in Canada. Slightly thinner than FW hoodie, but still substantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom