• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waterbottle is 20 ounces, $17 at Walmart. price premium double.

Overdyed pieces are flames, the tee has small left chest tonal embroidery?

Waterbottle is 20 ounces, $17 at Walmart. price premium double.

Overdyed pieces are flames, the tee has small left chest tonal embroidery?
Yes

It's very similar to last seasons. Last seasons was L/S and the embroidery was vertical instead of horizontal.

if anyone is passing, i need halp with the water bottle. i'm thirsty. heyyyyyyyooooooo lol

Always loved the Gonz Blind logo riff so I'm gunning for both the hoodie and hat. Might try and grab an overdyed hoodie as well.

So i know i heard about suprene splitting up orders and such....i had an order with three items, and one item, the sigg box, showed up but the other two items (waist bag and track pants)are ghost...another order with a shoulder bag and camo camp...the camp showed up but the bag and is ghost...both cases the tracking is showing delivered even though the orders were delivered incomplete....anyone have this happen? And when did u get your other items?
I emailed supreme about the issue...like really supreme, what a mess.

So i know i heard about suprene splitting up orders and such....i had an order with three items, and one item, the sigg box, showed up but the other two items (waist bag and track pants)are ghost...another order with a shoulder bag and camo camp...the camp showed up but the bag and is ghost...both cases the tracking is showing delivered even though the orders were delivered incomplete....anyone have this happen? And when did u get your other items?
I emailed supreme about the issue...like really supreme, what a mess.
call them

upload_2018-3-7_11-50-31.png

Bottle and Pen and I'm out.

I wouldn't keep the Nike Gear if I got it out compulsion, so Ill let yall eat

with shipping basketball season will be over by the time people get their stuff from week 3

still waiting on week one items
Red IBCA and Red Cards shirt

Week 2 items shipped (supposedly)
Vans & tennis balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom