• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pe collab is barely getting the official announcement in a few hrs and I’m already seeing accounts say another Lacoste collab is coming

JBgttmBMTeeLoYRUc80v

LAME ... Palace lucky it got Blondy mccoy and that English kid that dress all supreme...
I ain't wearing that stuff but I'd buy to resell ... nearly every piece resells for above retail like Supreme so it's one of the few brands

Supreme & PALACE only brands ever to do this in the history of Clothing.

To have every single piece out their clothing lines resell for above retail... That's lit af

Most def ready for this collab... Got my tiger suit coming Wednesday but I might miss it til' thursday

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 11.40.21 PM.png

I ain't eem tryna' cop online or nothin' I'm just waiting for a cheap reseller in the local area and then bam i got my tee shirt

Last edited:
Love the music but can't say this collection does anything for me. The big PE logo tee is the only piece I really like

White House Tee
Blow Your Mind Sweatshirt

Those are the two items I'm going for. What do you think retail will be on the sweatshirt?

Yes this collab is crazy! Will try to pick up as much items as i can. One of the best collabs recently. Willing to pay resale on items i do miss out on.

Words can't describe the feeling of when this album and other early PE albums came out (specifically Takes a Nation). I was about 12 when FOABP planet dropped. Was naive to the world but their sound was wild to my ears and mind back then. Album cover is iconic and this collab is highly respected by me. Putting a lot of younger/new cats onto game.

Would only wear a tee probably but this collab es muy bueno in my eyes. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom