• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to pass on the PE x UC collab but if you're a fan of either then there should certainly be something for you, big #$$ collection.

Anybody got pics of and Supreme Chains? Always thought their chains were cool, just waiting for the right piece to drop (this upcoming public enemy one aint it for me)

Would grab some of everything for this PE collab, but I don't want to do my bank account like that.
Going to be playing this in the car while I'm trying to purchase through my phone

a part of me dislikes this collab because the design just seems very clunky and loud... the other part of me likes it cause of Jun's design (esp the blow your mind and terrordome design) and also what the collab stand for. In addition, part of the $ is being donated to the aclu.

Kinda interesting they had two circle-shaped pendants this season. I was hoping for more of another 3D pendant like the uzi or goldblock for the lookbook accessory.

I wouldn’t say 100% lol.

It’s def likely to restock based on past seasons

But 3 weeks in and we’ve already seen a lot of changes. Shipping. 2 gold pendants.

Who knows lol
they did say the bags were produced in massive numbers, that's the only reason why I think it's restocking for sure.
anything can happen, but a restock should be on the way.

Want a few things from the collab. Hopefully I can be out of the OR at 11am that day. Already tried to switch days, but no dice

What’s original these days?

8ca6a4c0f5144869afe386231ed09b85.jpg

44800177a1074b418a498359a20e980a.jpg

5a765067b31940899673c814be9698fa.jpg

customers' beat a supreme employee

tl;dw

-supreme Japan placed a rule to show ID + wear supreme in order to purchase in order to combat resellers.
-chinese + taiwanese customers didnt and they were asked to leave. in return they beat the supreme employee.

customers' beat a supreme employee

tl;dw

-supreme Japan placed a rule to show ID + wear supreme in order to purchase in order to combat resellers.
-chinese + taiwanese customers didnt and they were asked to leave. in return they beat the supreme employee.

:wow:

Too much anger and hostility in the world :smh:

been able to hit on what I want the last couple weeks (red backpack, skull vans, skull deck (paid a little over retail shipped) and white AF1. hopefully the streak continues with the Public Enemy collab i need a few items from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom