• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture.PNG
They should have made a Flavor Flav picture tee w. the collection
from New Jack City

Japanese people are very chill, you don't even hear people yelling out there

Sup employee's must have really pissed them off!

stupid idea anyways, wear sup or get kicked out of line... hahahaa

They deserve a A whoopin for that policy

been able to hit on what I want the last couple weeks (red backpack, skull vans, skull deck (paid a little over retail shipped) and white AF1. hopefully the streak continues with the Public Enemy collab i need a few items from it

Where were you able to get the Skull deck for little over retail? I'm looking for one myself.

I think they mean, employees in the Japan store wanted whatever customers bought on release day, to wear the product out the store to basically diminish resale value as being deadstock. And they weren’t having it. Thus, the fight breaking out lol.

UPS driver just knocked on my door to inform me that he can't find my package on his truck...

SMH

"ill be back if i find it"

tennis balls btw

I think they mean, employees in the Japan store wanted whatever customers bought on release day, to wear the product out the store to basically diminish resale value as being deadstock. And they weren’t having it. Thus, the fight breaking out lol.
I don't think so..heavy jackets /sweatshirts are released on Day 1 in August..that wouldn't make sense

Still waiting on hats and gloves from week 1. Called and they told me they'd contact the warehouse and get back to me within 15 minutes. It's been a few hours, not feeling too good about them still shipping out.

Judging from past UC collabs, this weeks will probably have UC sizing as well.

In for a tee

Called supreme earlier about the remaining items from my week 1 order. Was told that the items were being shipped out today and the employee gave me the tracking # for it, but won't be active for 12-24 hrs. Hopefully it updates soon.

update on my order:

still missing two items from week 1 gonna give it a few more days till I call/email
week 3 items shipped today (well received tracking info at least)

Is that for real? I wish they would do that in NYC. You buy it, you wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom