• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
119F262F-9DA1-488E-B4FD-9F16190C2E40.png
In and out.
We have the same exact tees lol, I just stopped after those tho

Nice

I changed the billing address on one of my debit cards that kept on getting a decline since Week 1 and it worked today. So I know for a fact, my address is banned. :smh:

Anyways, copped Black White House Tee, Black Blow Your Mind Tee, and White Terrordome Tee

Made two different orders so I can get extra stickers and perhaps poster(s) :nerd:

Missed out on terrordome hoodie and crewneck, but got allover print hoodie and two tees in two separate orders. I want that black terrordome hoodie.

Iphone Manual.
Crewneck xl black, then L/S Tee xl red & Terrordome tee xl black.
Usual processing bar page bit slow.
Confirm emails about 10 min after.

Fairly relaxed drop pace.

Got 2 outta the 3 tees i wanted. White house tee sold out by time i got to it. Its all good cuz i got the blue long sleeve instead

Besides that one, I got the white terrordome & red blow your mind tees :pimp:

Just getting a set of stickers on ebay

Knowing supreme, they would have sent me regular red box logo stickers if I had ordered

Supreme loves not sending me confirmation emails...SMH. I have screenshot the confirmation page every week.

Thats crazy I got the email confirm instantly.. whenever I check out at 11:00, if its 11:01 there is a 7 min delay

Anyone have issues where they check out fine but no e-mail conf or cc charge? Has happened to me on this and the last drop.

missed out on everything... was in a meeting and didnt bring my laptop... i just wanted that blow your mind Tee but whatever its all good..

Just getting a set of stickers on ebay

Knowing supreme, they would have sent me regular red box logo stickers if I had ordered

Hear that. Every single order this Season, including doubles, have been Reggies. Unbelievable.

Supreme loves not sending me confirmation emails...SMH. I have screenshot the confirmation page every week.

Still try take pic of confirm page even though been lucky getting all Confirm and Shipping emails. Have used all these different emails every Season and also sign up for site newsletter updates every time. Maybe that helps system recognize when used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom