• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know- I have gotten all 4 orders I have placed this season with no confirmation email but it's just annoying at this point.

Same. Never got any email confirms last week for my 3 orders. Ship emails came over the weekend and all arrived over the last couple of days.
Still no email confirmation for today's orders.

4102615F-0183-4C56-9144-4FC76194FAE6.jpeg

Placed an order for the White House and blow your mind tee but I got the card declined message....so I said F it cause I really wanted to pass but I got a confirmation email and a pending charge, I don’t even want the shirts no more :lol: ....wish I could cancel them now

I love visiting LA, but the weird DTLA and traffic always makes me happy to come back home.

I got the terms of service violation today using autofill that is built into chrome. Luckily, I was still about to cop my warm up jersey I wanted.

Anyone have luck using other autofill options? From reading reddit, I downloaded the "Autofill" extension.
Wonder if anyone has been able to use that this season. I read a few pages back that someone got TOS violation today using fillr.

I got the terms of service violation today using autofill that is built into chrome. Luckily, I was still about to cop my warm up jersey I wanted.

Anyone have luck using other autofill options? From reading reddit, I downloaded the "Autofill" extension.
Wonder if anyone has been able to use that this season. I read a few pages back that someone got TOS violation today using fillr.
Tried using fillr today, it didn’t fill any of my info after I put my pin in. Luckily I typed my info in manually before the tee I wanted sold out

Week 1 & 2 fillr worked for me

I havent had any issues using chrome autofill.

Damnit, 2 weeks in a row now I've gotten TOS with the autofill built into chrome. I even made it so it only filled in my name and address, and none of the CC info or anything on the right pannel...
This is starting to concern me for the real heat coming later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom