• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
same here... now just waiting for my second order to ship... looks like shipping emails are coming late even though they shipped already...i tracked my shipping and its on the truck for delivery today even though i literally got the email 10 minutes ago... im in NJ for those wonder why it was so quick to deliver

same here... now just waiting for my second order to ship... looks like shipping emails are coming late even though they shipped already...i tracked my shipping and its on the truck for delivery today even though i literally got the email 10 minutes ago... im in NJ for those wonder why it was so quick to deliver
Funny just got my emails just now as well and one shirt is coming today and the other probably Wednesday.

What do you mean?

It's the only way to actually cop in store on Thursdays now. There's no more FCFS line up. You get a number and a time slot.
I didnt know you get a spot in line but thats good cause that FCFS bs was annoying since everybody would just be cutting and what not. Wondering if the lines are actually moving with this rsvp

I didnt know you get a spot in line but thats good cause that FCFS bs was annoying since everybody would just be cutting and what not. Wondering if the lines are actually moving with this rsvp
No one will be waiting 10+ hours in line. That seems like an improvement.

silver jacket is clean, not looks too much like my 3m joint

The line is much shorter now since you can't line up until a few minutes before your time slot. It took me about 15 minutes to get inside & about 20-30 minutes total from lining up to leaving w/ my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom