Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if posted already

Supreme Museum and Supstickers are doing a hardcover book all about Supreme stickers.
He's doing pre-order now, book to be released in June. This guy's shipping time and communication skills need to be improved but he surely is knowledgeable about Supreme. $50 plus shipping

http://suprememuseum.bigcartel.com/product/supreme-stickers

Code:
http://suprememuseum.bigcartel.com/product/supreme-stickers

shooting for the rose gold jacket, shoulder bag, and backpack. probably missing on all. only thing i cop from preme are bricks

Ya' trynna have me out here looking like puffy and mase in 98:

p-diddy-shine-bbr.jpg

450x241mv.jpg

Puff_abcbf9_5916157.jpg

giphy.gif

...in for the bronze though :lol:

Take that take that...uh huh, yeah.

Got my shipping email at 11:30 pm EST today.
Interesting, the email says "Your order has been successfully processed and fulfilled today, Mar 31 2018 at 15:55 EST." yet I received it today on April 2. Must be that long weekend

The colours are fine on the parka but I don't like the materials used. Might just stick to the Hoodie and T Shirt in one cart if possible.

I've been messing around with checkouts lately and for some reason I can't select a province when I change my country to Canada on desktop. I only get a drop down of states. It seems to work on the Restocks app and mobile for some reason though. Anyone else?

That Preme x Steep Tech to me is the hardest TNF x Preme joint to drop yet :smokin

Luckily I bopped 2 of them, just sold a really used one for $700 and still got the other one DS :smokin

That Preme x Steep Tech to me is the hardest TNF x Preme joint to drop yet :smokin

Luckily I bopped 2 of them, just sold a really used one for $700 and still got the other one DS :smokin
yep good thing i copped the ss16 jacket & hoodie
and i got the ss17 fleece

If Hatchet drops I'll be in for that, but jacket is dope. Being in LA and only going to the cold 1-2x per year not sure if its a big need esp since its about to be spring/summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom