• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subtlety goes a long way. All about the low key flex.

lsi9aah.jpg

Took a couple days but selling out was inevitable
Honestly bro... Youre right. I honestly shouldnt have been so ignorant. Knowing the type of consumers this brand draws in now. Was subbed to last years thread but i was tired of the brand itself (which i still am). And i couldnt keep up with the thread. But im here for this one just for the convo.

Last edited:
For this season, when you sign up for a spot, do you accept before or after you get your spot in line? I think I saw a screenshot of a text that said you can cancel after getting your spot.

For this season, when you sign up for a spot, do you accept before or after you get your spot in line? I think I saw a screenshot of a text that said you can cancel after getting your spot.

Pretty sure you accept first then get your spot now. When they first started doing online sign ups you would get your spot then be able to cancel. Don't know why they changed that. I think I'm banned from sign ups this season since I didn't go when I got mid 300s for some past week.

Pretty sure you accept first then get your spot now. When they first started doing online sign ups you would get your spot then be able to cancel. Don't know why they changed that. I think I'm banned from sign ups this season since I didn't go when I got mid 300s for some past week.
You register, pray to the based god you get picked, choose to accept and if you do, you get a text on Wednesday with your number in line.

I can see Sup changing from finding out your spot in line first and deciding if you wanted to cancel to the current system because...Sup.

if the 2018 tnf sup was black i might look twice

it would have been looking close to the 2010 one i wanted so much. back in 2010 i thought it was ridiculous paying $400-$500 resale or something for a supreme tnf
EA3C9456-0017-41EC-BFC8-86C66F99137E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom