• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Number doesn’t have any effect on your wait time since they give you a time slot based on your number and you can’t line up before then.

There’s def still a wait depending on the ppl ahead of you. I was in the 90s during NBA week and had to wait prob almost an hr from the start of my time slot to when I got in the store.

The Ganesh crewneck looks Big
its nice. :D Large. I ordered a Medium also.
2 box logo stickers and bags.
0C64C44D-116A-4A61-A879-58CC272845FC.jpeg
57E7582D-5729-4E3E-BD3B-BA0F62C7FDC0.jpeg
7BC224D1-E50A-44D1-A812-E3A34EEEBE47.jpeg

Can you justify spending $3k on a suitcase?

srsly. I remember when the concord XI released in '11 I could only grab a size 8. When prices were hittin just under $400 that day I couldn't bring myself to attempt to trade for my size

Bro. That’s not a flat son. You should have known that was gonna happen.. like I’m sure your drive was bumpy for a while. You LUCKY you ain’t bent the damn rim, you probably did actually.. your gonna need to check because if your rim is bent your in a whole lot of trouble.

ya i worded it wrong... my tire just blew out completely... i drove out my driveway and my car felt unbalanced then i get an indicator my tire pressure is low... i go to the gas station and 2/4 tires were good the other 2 were not pumping air at all... i drive to work like 2 miles then i was like let me just take my pops car and ill get these tires fixed on thursday... on my U turn home my tire blows out completely and thats when that happen...and luckily the rim wasnt bent out of shape... but i did have to replace the sensor... one thing owning a benz is the maintenance :smh:

ya i worded it wrong... my tire just blew out completely... i drove out my driveway and my car felt unbalanced then i get an indicator my tire pressure is low... i go to the gas station and 2/4 tires were good the other 2 were not pumping air at all... i drive to work like 2 miles then i was like let me just take my pops car and ill get these tires fixed on thursday... on my U turn home my tire blows out completely and thats when that happen...and luckily the rim wasnt bent out of shape... but i did have to replace the sensor... one thing owning a benz is the maintenance :smh:

Bro.. I been through 4 Benz’s in my lifetime. They like babies if you don’t take care of them they gonna cost you. I got rid of them I’m about to get a Tesla real soon. My mom has a GLA she backed out and broke the right side mirror the whole casing she was freaking out I put together the casing and bought a new mirror.. good as new but if I wasn’t around they woulda got her for like $800..

Her car actually needs tires they bald lol race life.

But nah.. they could possibly last through the summer if I rotate em to the back but I won’t do it I’ll try to get 4 new ones but they run flats.. you had continentals on?

Bro.. I been through 4 Benz’s in my lifetime. They like babies if you don’t take care of them they gonna cost you. I got rid of them I’m about to get a Tesla real soon. My mom has a GLA she backed out and broke the right side mirror the whole casing she was freaking out I put together the casing and bought a new mirror.. good as new but if I wasn’t around they woulda got her for like $800..

Last car was a benz..never again

D40393DF-454D-43BC-83A1-7134DE60E304.jpeg
BB530CF8-B3F4-4AEC-BD37-A7E996D81DA1.jpeg
damn I found this at the thrift shop today.

terrible fake

sup box logo hoodie msrp wont go for a hundred And, i’m sure box logo hoodies would never go on sale :lol:

Feeling navy hoody tomorrow anyone have insight on the weight. Wasn’t into how thin TNF hoody was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom