• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is at a thrift shop tho b. Where normal hoodies go for 5$. Idk this was priced high already at one hundo
i know but nah i’m just saying in general msrp for real box logos were $148 to last seasons $168 before tax or shipping on supremes site. and they typically release them in the fw season

i know but nah i’m just saying in general msrp for real box logos were $148 to last seasons $168 before tax or shipping on supremes site. and they typically release them in the fw season
No no I know that. But these are used items that ppl working get them from donations and price accordingly

pnmh6BDxj

Yooooo shoutout to the homie louytromps louytromps for the t shirt and stickers. They’re so dope! Bout to rock that tee real quick lol.

I sent him an Akira box logo sticker awhile back and didn’t ask for anything in return, and louytromps being the good dude that he is hit me back with a free tee.

Good looking out bro I appreciate it!!

D40393DF-454D-43BC-83A1-7134DE60E304.jpeg
BB530CF8-B3F4-4AEC-BD37-A7E996D81DA1.jpeg
damn I found this at the thrift shop today.

Literally a 3-second google image search of the box logo would tell you that's fake. And a very bad one at that. If you couldn't do that before dropping $70, we can't help you.

Brother, you just got took by the Salvation F'n Army.

giphy.gif

ima hold this L. Fun night though while it lasted.

Chalk it up as a learning experience and all is good. Hey, it coulda been a LOT worse. We've all heard of/seen/know ppl who've been rooked out of hundreds of $$$ on fake items, some being better replicas than others. Be thankful you're only out $70, and be more careful in the future. And hell, you already bought the ish, so either sell it CLEARLY as a replica locally to get some of your $$$ back, wear it if you live in the middle of nowhere and no 13yo hypechild will punk you out on it, or donate it right back to where you bought it and eat the $ loss.

Thrift shops are hip to brands and people reselling on eBay so they price match eBay or what they feel is “close enough”, most resellers just end up switching tags now or arguing till they lower the price lol. Arguing is the funniest ****. I don’t even bother.

I did find a Supreme piece from 95 at the thrift I put in storage years back. Need to get it out of there and list it.

Chalk it up as a learning experience and all is good. Hey, it coulda been a LOT worse. We've all heard of/seen/know ppl who've been rooked out of hundreds of $$$ on fake items, some being better replicas than others. Be thankful you're only out $70, and be more careful in the future. And hell, you already bought the ish, so either sell it CLEARLY as a replica locally to get some of your $$$ back, wear it if you live in the middle of nowhere and no 13yo hypechild will punk you out on it, or donate it right back to where you bought it and eat the $ loss.
What are the tells that this is fake? The tags look too close, for one....

I am going for the nylon pants. Can’t decide what color. Black goes with everything but the green looks sick.. same with the blue and peach. Might be a game time decision but leaning towards black.

What are the tells that this is fake? The tags look too close, for one....

First, last and all you really need to know about: Look at the inner part of the "P" in the box logo. It looks like a capital "D," and a fat one at that. Compare it to the real logo P (oval shaped). But the rest of the letters look off too. With a good close-up of it flattened out we could all probably find a few letter, grain and stitching flaws.

But that P is atrocious.

pnmh6BDxj

Yooooo shoutout to the homie louytromps louytromps for the t shirt and stickers. They’re so dope! Bout to rock that tee real quick lol.

I sent him an Akira box logo sticker awhile back and didn’t ask for anything in return, and louytromps being the good dude that he is hit me back with a free tee.

Good looking out bro I appreciate it!!

My absolute pleasure. It’s the least I can do for an absolute stranger mailing me a freebie. Glad you like it!

For everyone else check us out on IG: @choicesmia or choicesmia.com

Back to the subject at hand... contemplating over the flask. I dunno that I want to spend 75-100 on it. I’ll make my decision tomorrow once I know the price and see in hand pics from the EU drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom