• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some blk and green track pants and a blk shoulder bag.

DbVR5lUV0AAVcy0.jpg

im digging the trousers

I’m surprised the flask was so limited being a high $ item with a lot of interest. I had it in cart right away, but got an error.. I think my phone blocked it bc it said something about the payment not being secure. Oh well, grabbed a black nylon cap today.. should be good/thin for spring/summer use.

I've never paid resell for anything supreme got both shirts for $48 manually on drop now they going for ******ed amount of money. it was all fun the shirts were in my closet doing nothing i have ton of other supreme stuff been copping since 06 yall quick to rash lmao geezzz. yall encouraged me to frame my bling box logo next tho

Decided to cop black camper for my cousin, he would never drop that dough be tight with his money but hey Bday shopping is done for him and his bday isnt until July lol

Frame Neil young lou Reed CNN Public enemy or Nas yall tell me all Brand new too. I wouldnt frame some worn crap

I've never paid resell for anything supreme got both shirts for $48 manually on drop now they going for ******ed amount of money. it was all fun the shirts were in my closet doing nothing i have ton of other supreme stuff been copping since 06 yall quick to rash lmao geezzz. yall encouraged me to frame my bling box logo next tho
You framed a tshirt? Like literally framed a tshirt?

People treat box logos like there Picasso paintings now?

Let's take it easy on the guy. People have framed cornier stuff...like butterflies or stamps

At least Supreme is hyped and will make kids look in awe

Just bought the twill 6 panel and half zip in medium. Both in black. Waiting for other stuff to restock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom