• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I framed a tee i’d fold It in a square shape like a vinyl record frame holder at least. But that’s a big big if

Im gonna expose myself

I put my sup metro card in one of those laminated trading card holder joints i used to use for my pokemon cards when iwas a kid

Other side of it is a holographic motres :lol::lol:

Flame suit not ready but oh well

Would've put it in a plastic card holder with a little stand

Nah not framing

095D1997-5A3A-4CB6-80A2-D02FAC7597A8.png

Why you do that fam.

Lol

I've never paid resell for anything supreme got both shirts for $48 manually on drop now they going for ******ed amount of money. it was all fun the shirts were in my closet doing nothing i have ton of other supreme stuff been copping since 06 yall quick to rash lmao geezzz. yall encouraged me to frame my bling box logo next tho
I've got no problem with framing part of your collection, so you can enjoy it more. But you should really consider having someone do a proper job for you.

Im gonna expose myself

I put my sup metro card in one of those laminated trading card holder joints i used to use for my pokemon cards when iwas a kid

Other side of it is a holographic motres :lol::lol:

Flame suit not ready but oh well

i got mines in my lv wallet... its just there to flex and display... im not actually going to put money on it and use it :lol:

05E18F0F-448C-4A3B-B0B5-BB749143A40F.jpeg

Should I put any of these in a glass case or is that a NO NO as well. I hope those that are talking crap got some Heat and not just hating cause they ain’t got ishhh but who am I to talk I frame 40 dollar shirts remember lmao

Should I put any of these in a glass case or is that a NO NO as well. I hope those that are talking crap got some Heat and not just hating cause they ain’t got ishhh but who am I to talk I frame 40 dollar shirts remember lmao

Bro if I flexed on you.. you would rethink your entire internet life.... and if you flexing with that group of kicks you ain’t even lukewarm homie.

... and you had that rug in plastic up until an hour ago. We saw the pic.

Bro if I flexed on you.. you would rethink your entire internet life.... and if you flexing with that group of kicks you ain’t even lukewarm homie.

... and you had that rug in plastic up until an hour ago. We saw the pic.
Word you’ll pull out joints cats don’t even know exist :lol:
I would also :lol:

If u flexing just leave the OWs

I frame certain kicks my kids wore from infant through pre-school sizes

Not sure if thats considered lame to y'all, but i do it. Not an actual frame of course, but like those small trophy cases, similar to what you would put a signed baseball in, but bigger.

But tee's? Thats one of the wildest things I've seen in the category of "doing too much." I'm actually embarrassed I saw that with my own eyes. Like I'm guilty of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom