• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DcyfcRGV0AAYXe9.jpg:large

DcyfcRGU8AEn7kD.jpg:large

Can anyone from EU post accessories page? I want to see the order that everything is laid out.
Thanks in advance!

Bolt or die and if i had to guess how this drop goes ima say die lol

Red helmet my first option

Good luck later fellas

For people that still getting thru on google autofill, whats your method? Incognito mode?

For the first time this season, the week that had the glass jars, Supreme blocked my order because of autofill, never had an issue

Just want to know how do others get by, help a nt bretherin out

For people that still getting thru on google autofill, whats your method? Incognito mode?

For the first time this season, the week that had the glass jars, Supreme blocked my order because of autofill, never had an issue

Just want to know how do others get by, help a nt bretherin out

i've been using it all season and have only missed out if the item sold out. i don't use an incognito window. just double click name and select my info. then do the same for credit card. manually put in the 3 digit code, check the box for terms and conditions, and hit process payment. recently picked up the catcher's mask doing this.

i've been using it all season and have only missed out if the item sold out. i don't use an incognito window. just double click name and select my info. then do the same for credit card. manually put in the 3 digit code, check the box for terms and conditions, and hit process payment. recently picked up the catcher's mask doing this.

What about Month & Year of expir?
Google built in autofill leaves cc expiration & cvv empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom