• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For people that still getting thru on google autofill, whats your method? Incognito mode?

For the first time this season, the week that had the glass jars, Supreme blocked my order because of autofill, never had an issue

Just want to know how do others get by, help a nt bretherin out

Usually used chrome autofill with no problem, but this season they started blocking me because of it. Last week with the jars, I decided to autofill everything then delete the last 2 numbers of my CC and manually enter them and it worked. Wish I didn’t have to do that cuz it wastes time but I’ll prolly be trying it again

Thanks bros, thought ill get a bunch of smart remarks like 'dont worry abt it' or 'figure it out'

But you guys just made me proud, good luck to all *wipes tear with supreme towel*

For people that still getting thru on google autofill, whats your method? Incognito mode?

For the first time this season, the week that had the glass jars, Supreme blocked my order because of autofill, never had an issue

Just want to know how do others get by, help a nt bretherin out

Some re-enter expiry date and cvv.

goggles in and out, thats the plan

giphy.gif

@ London peeps. Did the camp caps sell out online?
All I see is on Sellouttimes for the EU is "Other items might have sold out after.. 177s"

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom