• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you’re saying. I just normally cancel out the designs that seem too tacky to me if it’s by overbranding. But i also like a balance of both loud branding and subtle branding. But this season IMO, doesn’t seem out the norm.
I agree, it's definitely not out of the norm when you consider the past couple years. it's been trending this way for a while now. just seems to be getting worse every season -catering to people that need to let others know that they're wearing supreme.

personally was drawn to supreme because of the subtly of a lot of their designs, you won't find me double box logo-ing like many in this thread.

When you click on accessories on mobile and swipe through you see a couple extra accessories...

72E94CD8-67A5-467C-8967-95205CA45813.png
52A4D764-BE0C-490D-AD2F-53C8E9D3A58D.png

When you view all, there’s a few pins that aren’t shown in the accessories window if the preview i think he means like the “don’t ask me 4 ****” “ladybug” and “Molotov” pins

Hands down the Worst preview I’ve ever seen.

THIS

Worst set of clothes for a preview

Needs: Thunder Basketball shorts, Oxford tee, Polka Dot button up, Champion track jacket, Axe, MADDDDDD barets, samuari knife, and the know what :nerd:

Collabs gonna have to be legendary

Old school Warriors Thunder look for those shorts is dope. Def the must cop of the season along with the Pinhead jacket from this weak preview.

When you view all, there’s a few pins that aren’t shown in the accessories window if the preview i think he means like the “don’t ask me 4 ****” “ladybug” and “Molotov” pins
ohhhhhh lol I was confused as hell

haha for some reason on my phone when i click view all on the accessories tab i don’t see the stacking cups, breathalyzer and mophie. But when i click an item and scroll through i see them

I was excited to get my burgundy s logo in the mail, I come home and I find out the seller shipped it like this

3CCC8C8C-D967-40AB-86FE-0DD0E2650CEB.jpeg A96B09E4-698D-4A90-B0CE-22B9BB834C0F.jpeg 7EFBCBDA-BBEA-4B69-BB03-C734D9ECC4E9.jpeg

That’s not that bad tbh. The only better it could’ve gotten is if he folded it real nice and put it in a supreme bag. It prolly was going in a packing slip regardless or he could’ve put it in a box.

Hands down the Worst preview I’ve ever seen.

I hate to say it but collabs will save the szn.

Supreme SS18 wish list

Illegal Business hoodie

Justice gold pendant

Sigg bottle

Mom tee

maaaan, I was thinking the same thing as i browsed. There’s usually a good 15-20 thing i pick out that i want a season. i could barely pick 5-6 this time around.

the collabs better save this season. although i’m sure everything will fly as the beasts feast

Thinking of bringing back OG SUPNT merch. Let me know if y’all want that back.

you already know i’m down.

upload_2018-2-12_14-31-28.png

You already know the demo they're targeting with these pieces. I might rock the white one, the rest is too much.

Why they continuing with those wack hypebeast colors they used for box logos on the small box logos smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom