• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s still a FCFS, but they’re just solidifying people’s spots in line today. So no camping or finessing. I’m pretty sure once the online registration goes live it will be giving random number spots like NYC. I got lucky today because I only had to work a half day. I’d still be at work right now.

So now I’m going to have to try and do another half day Thursday on top of taking Friday off for 747.
ok got it thanks
so they handed out your spot and you can come back on thursday without hanging around?

It’s still a FCFS, but they’re just solidifying people’s spots in line today. So no camping or finessing. I’m pretty sure once the online registration goes live it will be giving random number spots like NYC. I got lucky today because I only had to work a half day. I’d still be at work right now.

So now I’m going to have to try and do another half day Thursday on top of taking Friday off for 747.

can you proxy?

Top 3

AF667FE0-17EA-4C1A-900E-B5729B7296C8.jpeg

^ let me know if can get back to doing what it do.

It's been a minute since I've copped preme all season long

hopefully it's only for the first week or two. What a stupid system...people just going to camp all week again for a spot lol.

Have the feels for:
Ganesh Crewneck
Vibrations Cord Shorts
Corner Label Sweats
Denim Camp
Landscape Shorts
People = Shorts
Terry Logo Shorts
Cable Terry Shorts
Knowledge God (so bad it's good)
IBCA Hoodie
Bandana Track Jacket
Black Mophie

hopefully it's only for the first week or two. What a stupid system...people just going to camp all week again for a spot lol.

So instead of signing up online they physically giving a random spot in line?

Seems crazy to me if they already have the system in place for NY, why not implement in LA?

Especially stupid to have someone physically taking information on one side of the country that people are willing to enter themselves online on the other side.

aight looking at a green or blk ganesh crew
and blk contrast zip up hood

Anyways since the season is starting I decided to share some tips that's been working for me all of FW17:

Hopefully this helps the new people that's trying to cop instore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom