• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How?? Landscape in small was sold out in like two seconds for me.

I had two windows open, carted the hoodie ASAP. I'd copied my card # so I just needed to paste it as soon as the cart loaded, enter my exp and cvv, check the box and process payment. While payment was processing on the hoodie I carted and ordered the camo tee and cap. Then I opened another window and ordered the MLK while that order processed. I was in a zone, man :lol:

Last edited:
I had two windows open, carted the hoodie ASAP. I'd copied my card # so I just needed to paste it as soon as the cart loaded, enter my exp and cvv, check the box and process payment. While payment was processing on the hoodie I carted and ordered the camo tee and cap. Then I opened another window and ordered the MLK while that order processed. I was in a zone, man :lol:

damn you cleaned up today congrats fam

i use bolt where it autofills everythin, i just click box and still failed lol i cant beat 3 seconds manually compared to a bot just humanely impossible

Copped the speaker after having tried for the landscape in small. Also, either my primary CC or address is banned. What's more likely? Changed my mailing but not email and card number and it went through.

Salty AF! Black anorak sold out in 37 seconds but pink sold out in 3 so I had a legit shot at the black. Since my dumbass really wanted the pink, I went for that but by the time I struck out, it was too late. :smh:

I'll probably just Deladova*** the hoodie and shorts this summer.

***Deladova - meaning to undercut on stock x, or use ebay codes to get an item you missed for near/under retail + shipping

hi-res-4771f40a351d9a77ddb81ef0b8d0b6e2_crop_exact.jpg

Copped the speaker after having tried for the landscape in small. Also, either my primary CC or address is banned. What's more likely? Changed my mailing but not email and card number and it went through.
I really think after a few nonsoldout releases, Supreme turned off the Bot (automation) detection. It’s free for all now, thats why u’d see 3s saleout times.

I really think after a few nonsoldout releases, Supreme turned off the Bot (automation) detection. It’s free for all now, thats why u’d see 3s saleout times.
Agreed. Been noticing that SUP turns that On for really hyped collabs & Bogo's.

Pocket tee sitting so grabbed it. The greatest shirts I have ever worn. Soft, perfect fit, cut and sew, and resilient.

Last edited:
Wasn't overly excited for this week's drop.
Waiting on couple accessories.

Washed S green hat
Playboy jersey black xl
Seperate orders.
Iphone manual Fill.
Confirm page, but no order confirm emails.

Think that happened past few weeks cause never checked the remember info box, switching between two addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom