• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
#19 soho no smalls in playboy or landscape. Only L and Xl in anoraks and no tan. Sucks to get such a good spot on a so so drop

Attachments

• 508FC4EB-EC8F-4000-9622-75E6CF42C7C4.jpeg
    508FC4EB-EC8F-4000-9622-75E6CF42C7C4.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 39
Salty AF! Black anorak sold out in 37 seconds but pink sold out in 3 so I had a legit shot at the black. Since my dumbass really wanted the pink, I went for that but by the time I struck out, it was too late. :smh:
I've realized it's always better to go after what you want than to go after something you won't end up wearing because it wasn't your first choice. I've wasted so much money doing this. Just my two cents though.

I've realized it's always better to go after what you want than to go after something you won't end up wearing because it wasn't your first choice. I've wasted so much money doing this. Just my two cents though.
The one I wanted (pink) sold out right away and by the time I got to my second choice (black) that ended up selling out. Had I went for my second choice first, I would've copped.

Wasn't overly excited for this week's drop.
Waiting on couple accessories.

Washed S green hat
Playboy jersey black xl
Seperate orders.
Iphone manual Fill.
Confirm page, but no order confirm emails.

Think that happened past few weeks cause never checked the remember info box, switching between two addresses.
So detailed

I really think after a few nonsoldout releases, Supreme turned off the Bot (automation) detection. It’s free for all now, thats why u’d see 3s saleout times.
Any idea whether it's my card or billing address that's banned? And will it be temporary or ongoing?

Any idea whether it's my card or billing address that's banned? And will it be temporary or ongoing?

Only SUP knows. Best to play it safe and use fresh card and tweak your address a bit. I'm on my 4th card for SS18 due to all that BS with autofill ext. and I'm #TeamManuel!!

did you try to buy non-hype items (sock, hanes stuff) with the info to see if it goes thru? it could just be the items was OOS when you tried to buy it.

did you try to buy non-hype items (sock, hanes stuff) with the info to see if it goes thru? it could just be the items was OOS when you tried to buy it.
No, it was the radio and it was definitely in stock because once I changed my billing address and CC, it went through at 11:01.

I did get the automation error a couple times for the cather's mask and Fox Googles, while using Chrome autofill. I then successfully copped a shoulder back on a restock without autofill, which is the most recent time I attempted to purchase anything. Anyhow, today I switched to Firefox without autofill, though I did paste my CC number on my first and second attempts to buy the radio that got declined. Then I manually entered a totally different address and CC and it went through.

#19 soho no smalls in playboy or landscape. Only L and Xl in anoraks and no tan. Sucks to get such a good spot on a so so drop
I thought this week's was the best drop this season--pocket tees, landscape hoodie, radio, anoraks, S caps. It's frustrating that even with a good spot on line at the flagship store, I still wouldn't be able to get a size small. I would have loved the Braque hoodie, but I'll be content with the radio and my Van Gogh hoodie. Maybe the landscape will dip in price, but smalls tend to not fall much.

I thought this week's was the best drop this season--pocket tees, landscape hoodie, radio, anoraks, S caps. It's frustrating that even with a good spot on line at the flagship store, I still wouldn't be able to get a size small. I would have loved the Braque hoodie, but I'll be content with the radio and my Van Gogh hoodie. Maybe the landscape will dip in price, but smalls tend to not fall much.
Only Japan has the most size Smalls. Anywhere in the US is just rare imo. Only week 1 was when I was able to grab size small tees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom