Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said I’m selling or trading?

Yo Jay they’re Navy and I posted about sizing wrong. I’m super short so I needed Large. For reference I’m 5’8”-5’-9” (imb4 ****** jokes lol). So if ur talker than me u should be good lol

Who said I’m selling or trading?

Yo Jay they’re Navy and I posted about sizing wrong. I’m super short so I needed Large. For reference I’m 5’8”-5’-9” (imb4 ****** jokes lol). So if ur talker than me u should be good lol
Lol no ****** jokes here. Yeah I’m 6’4” tho haha

Lol no ****** jokes here. Yeah I’m 6’4” tho haha

you are 6'4"? I am 6'3"...

if a NT Basketball Tournament ever pops off and teams are by thread, let's anchor those wing positions for team Supreme
a17e0777be93725aa50a4f2ab15021e5--penny-hardaway-orlando-magic.jpg

if you guys need though, I can play post too... like ya boyyyyyyyyy

DQ8IWO0UQAENBy8.jpg

6ft 4.5in to be exact
you are 6'4"? I am 6'3"...

if a NT Basketball Tournament ever pops off and teams are by thread, let's anchor those wing positions for team Supreme
a17e0777be93725aa50a4f2ab15021e5--penny-hardaway-orlando-magic.jpg

if you guys need though, I can play post too... like ya boyyyyyyyyy

DQ8IWO0UQAENBy8.jpg
Let’s get it. Wings all day, I got some post up and under moves as well!!

Red water shorts loaded s/o for me on mobile, so I'll just make do with these (actual live shot from Cocoa Beach, FL)

20180705_110242.jpg

Ok, I'm actually really, really disappointed with the quality on these lilly water shorts. The post above was literally me DS'ing them on the beach at like 11:15am last Thursday (7/5). I wore them in the ocean about 8 times total for about 3 hrs total, and laid in the sun for maybe a total of about 2-3 hrs, tops, the whole week (was under an umbrella most of the time to not burn). I always rinsed them out in the shower afterwards, and never had them in a pool where they could get bleached from chlorine.

Here's how they look now (and they actually look worse IRL):

20180715_212017.jpg

Completely faded. Compare the color red on the shorts with the tag. And you can't even see the details on the flowers. I thought I noticed the color bleeding onto the ties the first day I wore them, but my girl said maybe they were originally off-white/yellow.

Really pissed at this kind of lack of quality for a $128 (after shipping) bathing suit. FFS, a $20 suit from Marshall's won't fade like that, at least not the first time you take them on vacation.

And the worst part is that I know they won't care if I called to complain. I'll probably call tomorrow just to see if they'll make it right somehow, but I know they won't do anything.

This f'ing sucks....

Ok, I'm actually really, really disappointed with the quality on these lilly water shorts. The post above was literally me DS'ing them on the beach at like 11:15am last Thursday (7/5). I wore them in the ocean about 8 times total for about 3 hrs total, and laid in the sun for maybe a total of about 2-3 hrs, tops, the whole week (was under an umbrella most of the time to not burn). I always rinsed them out in the shower afterwards, and never had them in a pool where they could get bleached from chlorine.

20180715_212017.jpg

Completely faded. Compare the color red on the shorts with the tag. And you can't even see the details on the flowers. I thought I noticed the color bleeding onto the ties the first day I wore them, but my girl said maybe they were originally off-white/yellow.

Really pissed at this kind of lack of quality for a $128 (after shipping) bathing suit. FFS, a $20 suit from Marshall's won't fade like that, at least not the first time you take them on vacation.

And the worst part is that I know they won't care if I called to complain. I'll probably call tomorrow just to see if they'll make it right somehow, but I know they won't do anything.

This f'ing sucks....

That sucks...but still looks fire to me!!
SUP will, at best, offer you a refund if you return it...and they'll remind you that it was meant for the Pool-side, Beach Cabana Flex...not for swimming. :lol:

20180715_212017.jpg

This f'ing sucks....
Damn that sucks. Would’ve thought chlorine would do that. Crazy price point for trash quality

Color faded on them. Had it happen one time with a pair of Columbia swim shorts they faded instantly when they hit the water. Not sure what happend only pair I’ve had that did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom