• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

7EF30BC1-E8F7-4E9F-8198-148A9DE24A46.png

can someone help me with a price....have a black north face bandana XL 8/10 whats the going rate looking to get rid of it

“In conclusion, the court has excluded the possibility of a counterfeit crime because “following the lawfulness regulation, for an action to be a crime it is not sufficient the confusion between the two brands, nor the actual external similarity of the product.” Two minor crimes of unfair competition and civil offense are still yet to be decided on.”

European courts are well known in the world for being some of the most idiotic on the
Planet

those of you who have the north face parka the gold or silver joint how do they run? i have the OG northface mountain guide parka from the early 90s and wear a small and it fits perfect... im like 5'7 though... should i cop a small for this jacket? im thinking of copping but never tried on a northface supreme joint on in person

imo
in general they make it according to TNF sizing. about tts

So did everyone's free supreme get voided

Yep. I originally thought it was gonna be an exchange on a return I was working on with them (those faded water shorts), then everyone started reporting shipment notifications, lol.

I ended up getting refunded by them, though. So, if anyone has DS (UNWORN!!!) XL red floral water shorts they don't want PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom