• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need to vent, but I honestly have no idea how such stupid, stupid people use StockX. Thought I'd try to grab something Supreme tonight while the half-price streetwear seller fees are going on and between sellers being doofi by not understanding math and buyers thinking they're being cute outbidding you by $1 when there's a $20 gap in ask/bid, I swear the whole damn system is built for idiots. And I'm generally a pretty die-hard supporter of the site. But yeesh, it's mad frustrating sometimes...

I hope it turns all right man. Cant understand everybody sometimes. games.

Just need to vent, but I honestly have no idea how such stupid, stupid people use StockX. Thought I'd try to grab something Supreme tonight while the half-price streetwear seller fees are going on and between sellers being doofi by not understanding math and buyers thinking they're being cute outbidding you by $1 when there's a $20 gap in ask/bid, I swear the whole damn system is built for idiots. And I'm generally a pretty die-hard supporter of the site. But yeesh, it's mad frustrating sometimes...

:lol:

Well, it worked out in the end, but it amazes me how dopey people are. Basically I saw the navy corduroy quilted shirt (xl) from '17 listed for $190. Highest ask was $125 (retail was $138). Half price seller fees were active til 3am ET this morning, and I had free shipping from 5 previous purchases, saving me $13.

So I bid $140 to start, seller drops to $170. I bid $150, he goes to $165. I go to $158 figuring we split the difference, and suddenly the original bidder starts $1'ing me, so the seller shoots back up to $175 figuring he's got a bidding war on his hands. It was after midnight, so I say "F this" and drop my bid back to $125. Other bidder drops his bid to $130 a few mins later. I waited about 20 mins, jacked my bid back up to $165 and went to bed. Woke up this AM to see the seller agreed and I'd bought the shirt, but when I checked my email I saw the other bidder had at some point during the night bid $166, but obviously he bailed before the seller sold. AND, the seller didn't sell til like 5am ET, meaning he got hit on the full seller fees and missed out on the half-fee sale.

So, basically, I got the shirt for $17 above retail/ship, but the seller probably cost himself a few dollars in fees by monkeying around, and the other bidder did nothing but waste his time.

I'm gonna love that shirt, tho :nthat:

Last edited:
Anyone that has the Supreme Fox Helmet can chime in about the sizing?
I'm not sure if I'm a Medium or a Large..... I wear 7 3/8 in Hats.

Was sorting some stuff out and came across these. That week was probably my favorite Supreme drop, wish I got more stuff from it...Got these, coaches jacket and white Seven Samurai though so can't complain too much lol.

IMG_1244.jpg

I'm looking that watercolor tee and the Mercury one. The bSaver and organs ones are trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom