• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
site was slow when adding item...it would say adding for seconds until it showed in my cart

I think when I added my first item, the denim twill camp cap, I navigated off the page too quick

went to add the olive camo reflective camp cap then went to checkout

noticed I only had the camo cap but I proceeded to checkout anyways and just said screw it about an additional $10 shipping I would be shelling out

after submitting it took me to the processing payment screen

went to order the twill camp cap in a second order and Fillr app stopped working so I typed everything in and submitted my order

got the processing payment screen again for this order

camo cap never went through and was gone by the time I knew that order was not going through

unbelievable

Overall this first drop was a cluster but ended up well for those who knew what they wanted. The only issue was not knowing what I actually got and kept trying to cart items and not knowing what I already purchased. Caused me to lose out on a few items. Oh well. Glad I copped the main items I wanted.... W

Varsity - Black S
Toolbox
Liquid - Black M
Bottle Cap - Grey M
Pillbox
Level Keychain - Volt
Shoulder Bag - Black

Through all the declines and crashes - all my orders went through. Site off to a good start this season lmao

all these card decline smh

and stockx motion varsity $$$ let them lower

new to the supreme thread (only hopped on today to help someone grab a waistbag).

Does the site restock periodically throughout the day?

My first few orders got card decline errors; Now have charges and confirms. Autofill would work when I didn't want it to, lol. Manual W. $40 in shipping L.

1) Madonna Gray M
2) Black Shoulder, Liquid Tee
3) bottle cap tee, thermos, and new era
4) Black Shoulder, Guts Tee to different address

new to the supreme thread (only hopped on today to help someone grab a waistbag).

Does the site restock periodically throughout the day?

Yes there’s supposed to be a small streamline right after the drop on the non hype items.... hasn’t occurred yet smh

Oddly, my success was on mobile this time.. my laptop kept looping me to a blank page. At the end of last season they were delaying mobile, but I wish I woulda went all in on it today. Missed madonna messing around with laptop..

6822B70B-BA38-4614-9552-7764AF9C345C.png

Just noticed this... it’s still stuck on this screen, that was for my first order on safari browser then got 2nd and 3rd order off the app

Did not know the Motion Logo Varsity Jacket has Supreme Embroidered on back. Thought was screen printed.

Caught the scatter ringer and still life tees in white I’m tight I didn’t get any black shirts smh also got the all red twill cap with email confirmations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom