• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever see confirmation screen when you placed the order? If you did you’re probably good.

If you’re worried because you didn’t get the confirm email from Supreme, I wouldn’t stress it. Haven’t got email confirms from Supreme in a minute and orders still show up.

Keep hope alive bro, it ain’t a loss yet.

Nah never saw the confirmation screen. If it shows up with a Madonna t great but ima chalk it up to a L until a shirt shows up.

Hype is insane this Season. Checking in from last night and at least 30+ pages of new posts. DaF.
Manual fill and increased product quantity saved the day. Actually able to cart checkout multi different items each time.
Confirm screen, but no email confirms.
Hope all Regulars got your items.

XUBd.gif

Toolbox and LS 94 tee in maroon copped. Pretty pumped about the toolbox! I got it for the homie who keeps throwing wrenches around all day. Just hope it’s big enough.

charged for 5 orders
1 confirmation screen out of 5 orders
only 3 confirmation emails, this includes the only order with a confirmation screen
still waiting on 2 confirmation emails
my very last order, i have a confirmation email

so yea supreme is all over the place with confirmation emails and screens

hmm all my charges dropped off my second card/address. i was placing orders on 2 computers on same network. got email confirms and charges for my main card/address though.

Got more than I expected lol. I ended up getting ash grey script hoodie, Olive bottle cap tee, snow camo pocket tee. Also got the lock pin to add to the collection. All orders were easy to get, got confirm page on all orders.

Caught up from this morning like I didn’t know what happened today. Tons of posts but the gist is site was buggy af, emails were delayed, lots of madonnas copped by the forum (nice!), stock seemed plentiful and #TeamManuel/#TeamManual ate.

Copped Pique Patchwork Top and Shorts in Red/Yellow/Blue, Red Script New Era Fitted, Red Guts Tee and Green Plaid Pullover.

Let’s all eat this season!

915D90BF-B799-4BD3-BDAE-176673913643.jpeg

Also copped Terra Cotta 1994. Wanted a navy one, but completely forgot and it sold out by the time I remembered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom