• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The website was lagging this morning (like the past few Week 1’s). I went for Madonna tees first and no dice. When I processed payment, it would take me back to the cart. Then I just moved on to other stuff. I was getting declines as well and not knowing it was actually going through. So I ended up with:

1st order- White Bottle Cap Tee & Lock Pin
2nd- Grey Bottle Cap & Blk Liquid Tee
3rd- Olive Bottle Cap & Ash Grey Guts Tee
4th- Brown Script Logo Hoodie
5th- Brown Script Logo Hoodie

I got triples and doubles LOL SMH :smh:

I’ll be on the lookout for a Medium Madonna Tee since I took a L on that...

Haven't been this excited in a long time to receive a piece like the Motion Logo Varsity. Future grail if not already. Once I saw that the logo was embroidered it was no question the must have for week 1. Had my order processing get kicked back into my cart page so I thought I missed out but then got the email for a black medium 45 min. later. This jacket ran pretty big for me so I sized down. Was able to cop a purple one in store and the sleeves on the large were way too bulky. Hopefully medium will fit just right.

What’s your height and weight man ?
I purchased a black medium hoping it fits me otherwise I’m going to need that small based on your size down recommendation. I agree this is going to be the piece everyone will want and chase in the future.

#BOYCOTTBIRKENSTOCK

Lmao. Lowkey, I would have copped. Always wanted a pair of those.

i have a pair. but we aint no prostitutes b.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/birk...996206&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram

Oliver needs to chill.

467b26cb51720da42d2d55fb298a6474.gif

Good to see UPS notifications popping up. Hopefully I see one soon for Maryland. Just wanna have my bag before my Canada trip next week.

I rock Bostons all the time, for some reason I'm happy the collab isn't gonna happen.
Birk's on that gangsta ****.

What’s your height and weight man ?
I purchased a black medium hoping it fits me otherwise I’m going to need that small based on your size down recommendation. I agree this is going to be the piece everyone will want and chase in the future.

I sized down from my hoodie size to a small for the denim chore coat and I sized down for this jacket too. I feel like their outerwear and bottoms all run big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom