• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something isn't right. Just checked UPS and one of my tracking numbers from OMLOG says "shipment information voided". WTF is going on Supreme. Let the shipping dramas begin. Other order is still in the processing phase. Third order no info yet.

Something isn't right. Just checked UPS and one of my tracking numbers from OMLOG says "shipment information voided". WTF is going on Supreme. Let the shipping dramas begin. Other order is still in the processing phase. Third order no info yet.
probably mistake and c/o supreme is the real one
theyre teasing the OW collab
oops

probably mistake and c/o supreme is the real one
theyre teasing the OW collab
oops

You maybe right. The order voided was OMLOG listed at 5 lbs but other tracking # from OMLOG C/O Supreme listed at 9 lbs is still in processing phase. It's in Secaucus maybe 20 minutes from my house. I could go there and pick it up myself. It's also probably minutes away from the UPS Secaucus hub.

Damn I have a feeling I'm gonna be mad I slept on the purple motion varsity jacket. Pics are looking really dope.

Funny thing is I still have a pending RSVP shipping number that is still live from weeks back. Waiting on that to get cancelled.

Funny thing is I still have a pending RSVP shipping number that is still live from weeks back. Waiting on that to get cancelled.

same. i had two cancelled then a third popped up that was never canceled

I can’t believe I’m actually doing math in my head for resell on that Motion jacket.

I haaaave been in the market for a new varsity.
I wish I had a better idea on sizing tho.

EC5E986D-5A6D-4240-8E3F-56A51898C2ED.png
Via DropsByJay IG story

is that no cancel policy new? i've emailed them once before about two season ago and they canceled for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom