• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time participating in a supreme drop. Copped some socks just to see how checkout works and that my card went through. Anyone know how to find out whats releasing on Thursday? Or is it just random

So it looks like in my "MyUPS" app I can actually change my OMLOG shipment to pickup at my local UPS store. I thought Supreme shipments couldn't be re-routed? I'd rather have it left at UPS than on my porch, but I don't want to risk F'ing up my orders...

HALP, lol

First time participating in a supreme drop. Copped some socks just to see how checkout works and that my card went through. Anyone know how to find out whats releasing on Thursday? Or is it just random
follow dropsbyjay on IG

RespectfulViciousArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

They decent as a carry on option? I'm mostly looking to be able to fit as many pairs of sneakers in either the backpack or duffel as I can.
The SS18 big duffle is too big to carry-on but the small one should be perfect. I've been on two trips since I've gotten the big one and it fits ALOTTA clothes and shoes. And it's been slid across the ground when being taken off a shuttle and doesn't have any scuffs or scratches. I love it.

- Preciate it.

I feel like I'm the only dude who took the L on madonna lol.. that chrome autofill switch up kilt me smh..

Not sure I'm gonna be able to do all that much this szn unless they let da chrome boyz flourish :lol:

I feel like I'm the only dude who took the L on madonna lol.. that chrome autofill switch up kilt me smh..

Not sure I'm gonna be able to do all that much this szn unless they let da chrome boyz flourish :lol:

nah, i missed out too. went for it first and got stuck adding to cart said f it hit back and went for other items.

now i’m sitting here wondering about what could have been...

lukr1.jpg

I went for it first too.. checked out and process payment bar took a minute then kicked me to the home page, never had that happen before. Then I got card declined.

Purple Motion Logo Varsity is dumb nice. Grabbed it instore for a friend but once I got home best believe I was tempted to keep it. Dont cop alot of outerwear as I used to since I’m not enduring those east coast winters anymore. It will def be a piece people look back on later

No shipping emails for me, was hoping to have a bag for Japan but oh wells

Cats be stressing t
Purple Motion Logo Varsity is dumb nice. Grabbed it instore for a friend but once I got home best believe I was tempted to keep it. Dont cop alot of outerwear as I used to since I’m not enduring those east coast winters anymore. It will def be a piece people look back on later

Talk to me about the sizing.
What do you usually wear and how did the jacket fit versus your normal size?

Basically...are you a big guy?

You off to Japan too, bruh? :nthat:

-Drew

Cats be stressing t

Talk to me about the sizing.
What do you usually wear and how did the jacket fit versus your normal size?

Basically...are you a big guy?

Didnt try it on but compared it to my nike destroyer and sizing was identical. I’m 5’10 190 and they fit perfect even with a hoodie..

You off to Japan too, bruh? :nthat:

-Drew

Yep, 1st time heading there. Land in Osaka, Bullet train to Tokyo then back down to Kyoto and Osaka. If anyone has some recommende my PMs open as I am trying to add to my long list of to dos

i dont get the hype on the motion varsity but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:
Didnt try it on but compared it to my nike destroyer and sizing was identical. I’m 5’10 190 and they fit perfect even with a hoodie..

Yep, 1st time heading there. Land in Osaka, Bullet train to Tokyo then back down to Kyoto and Osaka. If anyone has some recommende my PMs open as I am trying to add to my long list of to dos

Nice.

I'm actually flying out Sept. 7 to Tokyo. Staying in Asakusa for 2 nights and the rest in Hotel Gracery Shinjuku until the 17th.

When you heading out? I'm trying to work on my itinerary right now actually. :lol:

-Drew

Nice.

I'm actually flying out Sept. 7 to Tokyo. Staying in Asakusa for 2 nights and the rest in Hotel Gracery Shinjuku until the 17th.

When you heading out? I'm trying to work on my itinerary right now actually. :lol:

-Drew

Dang I will just have missed you lol. Leaving for Kyoto the 6th! I’m staying in Shinjuku-Apa Hotel though , I’ll PM you some of the things I got planned so far

Might end up passing on bogo sweatshirts this season. Not really feeling the colors. Wish they’d rerelease the woodland camo bogo sweatshirt from a few seasons back

I’m with you bro, got kicked back and then the cart wouldnt empty out to try again. Also had to manually enter my info, but still came out with some other items. It is what it is

Guess it was just luck and which colorway you chose when going for the Madonna. I chose olive and had to enter my card info in manually. Got kicked back to the cart and tried a few more times. Prolly wasted time but end up cookin in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom