• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg I’m praying UPS picks up that package from Preme so it doesn’t stay on Label created. 2 of them had the label created yesterday and only one of them got to UPS. The one that didn’t thus far is the Madonna Tee :frown:

Dawg I’m praying UPS picks up that package from Preme so it doesn’t stay on Label created. 2 of them had the label created yesterday and only one of them got to UPS. The one that didn’t thus far is the Madonna Tee :frown:

yoo same with me .. my label got created on the 21st from rsvp and no movement yet .. another got created yesterday from supreme bk and itll be delivered today .. but all charged are posted now and nothing pending so ill wait and see

no shipping emails from sup yet but also have 2 packages en route based on UPS My Choice, one from bk and one from rsvp. Ordered a shoulder bag and Madonna t, one package weighs 0.5 and one package 0.8.

man idk why but i stopped getting confirmation and shipping emails from supreme smh

just checked my choice, no email alert from either sup or ups but my madonna tee is on its way

Check junk mail just in case?

Cousins fiancé came through to the crib for a visit and apparently did a lot of graphic work for Vans the past 8-9 years. Broke down all of the collab process they’ve gone through with Supreme. That there is at least 6-7 different models every time the Supreme collab comes up, and that they give them total freedom apparently and don’t force models onto their collaborations. They typically give them 4 classics Sk8-Hi, Old Skool, Era, and Slip, and 2-3 older archived models or rarely used models. Materials and colors we see on the one or 2 models we get that made it to retail actually goes to all 6-7 models they’re given to better help them decide which model is better suited and that all those rejected samples that weren’t picked all get sent back to Supreme to archive for their own library.

Told me the process with them is always very easy going and that both sides never seem too pressed on what they’re doing and just meet all throughout the year planning ahead. I don’t think I’ve honeslty ever before today at least, heard the inside of what it’s like collaborating with Supreme. They’re in general pretty hush in all their workings so it was an interesting conversation. He talked way more on the non-Supreme collabs like Marvel and Pixar, I guess the brand itself and their work didn’t really get much creativity on the Vans side and it was more from Supreme themselves doing all the material and color work so wasn’t much for him to speak on the creative side like with the others.

Yeah I believe a The TNF director in charge with Supreme colloaborating said something similar in an interview, the trust they have in the creative process is pretty high
~Lefty

The charges posted for items for which I received confirmation emails. Looks like the other one will drop off. No shipping for anything yet.

I received order conf for both orders, but only one of the charges posted, other is still pending. No shipping either.

20180823_105817.jpg

kinda pissed a co worker came up to my desk at 11am during the madonna drop.
but not really, since I would prolly still get the L but he totally distracted me and I
couldn't shoo him out the way.

1 of 4 orders shipped, idk which one since supreme hasn’t sent anything but I’m assuming it’s my Madonna Tee

school cancelled today and tomorrow... was able to prep the house and help out my neighbors across the street and below me (elderly)

for me, it's not about the wind/rain damage - all that is insured...

it's the concern about 950,000 people on one tiny island who depends on resources to be imported, you shut that down and I would guess marshal law would have to be declared

2/3 packages in transit. Madonna tee package label created and waiting to be shipped. Glad it wasn't on that train :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom