• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an RSVP shipping alert. Maybe that's the shoulder bag and backpack I ordered. Still waiting for crewneck, hoodie, liquid tee shipping info. Camo pocket tee should be delivered today.
Definitely bags. Just got my shipping for 4.9lbs. Has to be my order of bags because there's no way the madonna tee is that heavy lmao.

Train derailments with some preme packages chillin.
6930B2CC-0A36-41CC-BD28-5B5C2A7C3989.jpeg

EE57CA98-BD5C-49A2-BAC1-52BF0BC4FD11.jpeg
Holy crap... Someone is gonna be TIGHT...

I've got 3 supreme #s in MyChoice currently, but I got 4 orders and they split the toolbox one up, so I guess I'll be seeing more pop up soon

Supreme's email warning about shipping taking a long time aint slowing down shipping talk at all :lol:

Chrome autofill seems to be working now on supreme website.. but gonna copy card for next release just in case

been contemplating on this as well. I'm just hoping that the collab jackets are better later in the season.
Id say go for it, and if you dont like you can always sell later, collab jackets arent a fire guarantee. Jacket itself would be fire but some over the top graphic would kill it.

only had 2 orders but got 3 shipping to me... weird how they split it up but whatever as long as i get everything

bit the bullet and paid resell for Navy Madonna....gonna sell an old T or two i dont really need to cover the difference

Still got no movement on my order even though I was told it would arrive today...

But my payment has officially posted on my card and is no longer processing so it’s literally just a waiting game.

kinda pissed a co worker came up to my desk at 11am during the madonna drop.
but not really, since I would prolly still get the L but he totally distracted me and I
couldn't shoo him out the way.

Man, I'd have been this guy...

i received a shipping email from supreme, 15 minutes after my order was delivered.

I received a shipping email after my toolbox was already delivered.

Yup, same with me and my toolie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom