• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Madonna Black Medium stolen since UPS decided to leave it behind the building. Caught the guy on camera but likely useless.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Bank was charged and payment cleared but only 1 of 3 items shipped. I’ve checked UPS and I have a voided shipping label on my tracking history? This was all in one order btw.

confirmation emails say that items may ship separately. you should be good. i wouldn’t worry about the voided one

blue2015 blue2015 I'm sorry to hear bro. I don't have any connects for madonna retail right now. but i'll def throw you an oop this season. it's tough when crap like that happens.

blue2015 blue2015 I'm sorry to hear bro. I don't have any connects for madonna retail right now. but i'll def throw you an oop this season. it's tough when crap like that happens.
I'm happy my UPS man hides my packages for me if I'm not home. My FedEx guy on the other hand be laying my boxes on my front lawn chairs for everyone to see smfh.

I'm happy my UPS man hides my packages for me if I'm not home. My FedEx guy on the other hand be laying my boxes on my front lawn chairs for everyone to see smfh.
breh. i feel like slapping dudes in the face when u type up specific instructions to place somewhere and they leave it all up on da steps.

luckily my neighbors stay watching, no zimmerman.

I still haven't even gotten an shipped email yet and all I got was the backpack. I assume there is a delay on the backpacks since I haven't seen anyone post those here?

I still haven't even gotten an shipped email yet and all I got was the backpack. I assume there is a delay on the backpacks since I haven't seen anyone post those here?

Yeah, I’m thinkin they may be one of the items they were talking about waiting til Sept for. Haven’t got anything on backpack order from Tues, other order shipped early next day.

My only constant problem has been my post man. I live in a cul-de-sac type neighborhood so all our mail boxes are at one large box at the front of the neighborhood. And this dude STAYS giving people my packages and giving me others packages. SMFH to the point where when things are shipped USPS it’s 50/50 that I’ll get it. Lost packages already 5 times this year and only 3/5 times have neighbors been kind enough to return them.

Last edited:
Soooooo my order came but it’s only my waist bag and no Olive Madonna. I had both pieces in 1 order and my order confirmation and shipping confirmation from them had both items included in it...

4D66B7E0-B622-49A6-B2C1-B2B288EA5F1F.jpeg

Don’t know if I should be panicking or not...

Shoot em an email. Seems any order that contained a bag + other item was split as well as tool box. Wether shipping email said it or not. Not time to panic just yet.

Yeah, my order with toolbox & thermos only showed 1 tracking # and both items. But, when I looked it up by reference on UPS, it showed 2 separate tracking #s. One coming in Monday and the other Tuesday..

Shoot em an email. Seems any order that contained a bag + other item was split as well as tool box. Wether shipping email said it or not. Not time to panic just yet.

Bout to email them now. Big sigh of relief with that info. Thank you.

Yeah, my order with toolbox & thermos only showed 1 tracking # and both items. But, when I looked it up by reference on UPS, it showed 2 separate tracking #s. One coming in Monday and the other Tuesday..

How did you look that up exactly?

Soooooo my order came but it’s only my waist bag and no Olive Madonna. I had both pieces in 1 order and my order confirmation and shipping confirmation from them had both items included in it...

4D66B7E0-B622-49A6-B2C1-B2B288EA5F1F.jpeg

Don’t know if I should be panicking or not...

Bags ship seperately from other items. My LS came in today, got a UPS mychoice notification later on that my bag is ready for ups pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom