• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody cop the plaid nylon jacket? Would like to see some pictures before I cop off Stockx

Mine should be here on Wednesday, can post pics then. It’ll probably restock before the next drop.

I don’t care if you were on the block in ‘94
Came out the womb in ‘04
Stepped in the thread in ‘14
Or this was your first drop.
You’re here now and that’s what’s important.

New thread title after the week 1 shipping sh%^*show?

Official Supreme Thread Vol: You’re here now and that’s what’s important

View attachment 2168392 SupNT hurricane Lane giveaway...

Category 5 was on the way, and this “old man” was worried about his family and mainly his daughter. Thankfully this thread and the IG crew was able to help me “bounce back” and stay positive.

To make the giveaway fair, I want to do something that isn’t a “guess my favorite” or an answer that is able to find on google.

So here it is...

Tomorrow is my leagues fantasy football draft. 12 teams. Standard league. No PPR. Guess the first 12 picks in order. Closest to the actual picks wins all items pictured.

Mahalo
post pic of sticker girl for the beasts doe

Nt come get your lawyers
we have some of the finest here
I think the last official SupNT logo t released was my charity t. Then 2.0 crew released their stuff and got the nope from Meth.

edit: since we doing give aways. whoever wins Ray's give away, I have some supNT tees to add to the winners chest

I think the last official SupNT logo t released was my charity t. Then 2.0 crew released their stuff and got the nope from Meth.

edit: since we doing give aways. whoever wins Ray's give away, I have some supNT tees to add to the winners chest
Send me a tee JPS T_T

Send me a tee JPS T_T
IF youre serious lmk. I know ive gone back and forth about releasing my own brand. but things have changed and forced me to move in a specific direction this summer. so far of dreams have become immediate goals. soon come.

pocket tees only for the sup newbs.
10C2787F-10BE-4B40-9E4B-B36D062FC8A5.gif

IF youre serious lmk. I know ive gone back and forth about releasing my own brand. but things have changed and forced me to move in a specific direction this summer. so far of dreams have become immediate goals. soon come.
If you have the official supnt tee I'm 100% serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom