Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
School me
I always click on new unless it's a restock of an accessory. refresh at 11 am est. It is a little slower and there is lag on mobile. Test out your speed if you are in a building ( i am at work on thursdays and i go outside for a good signal; no wifi) I prefer the layout of the drop on mobile.

Last edited:
I used to have both mobile and laptop open on drop days but have been only been using laptop lately. Copped CDG shirt and some other heat off mobile in the past but laptop just easier and less glitchy IMO. Heard there’s different stock for mobile versus pc but not too sure how true that is.

Still do just in case, helped out Monday for sure with the errors trying to go to cart on desktop.

There have definitely been times when items restocked on desktop before they do on Mobile. I remember the restocks app would show a notification but the item would be available on desktop and not the Supreme app.

I have to do moblie because i am at work on thursday's but last week i was at home. I was trying both but went mobile and got a madonna tee. The last time i used my laptop was
:nthat:

I always click on new unless it's a restock of an accessory. refresh at 11 am est. It is a little slower and there is lag on mobile. Test out your speed if you are in a building ( i am at work on thursdays and i go outside for a good signal; no wifi) I prefer the layout of the drop on mobile.

All excellent points! I’ll typically check what has a better signal at that moment, cellular or WiFi.

so 2/3 of my orders are in transit; but nothing on my second order. Only confirmation screen and email confirmation and pending charge dropped. It will ship on sept 1st. I will be the last one to get a delivery.

Last edited:
When you’re at a house party and the teas hit hard!!!

Potee Boiz TIL death. Got a whole squad fullll of shooters!!!!

931F4910-F86E-4D8B-993E-09CB7043F12E.jpeg

Damn they cancelled my pending payment and I got a shipping notification on my backpack. I see that it happened to others in here I thought I was gonna come up :lol: oh well I guess not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom