• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Seuss Hoodie drop this week it’s a problem. I need a good week 2 skip.

Need for Suess hoodie not to drop this week. If it does I’ll have to see if my coworker can help me out cuz I most likely won’t even be able to try. And my homegirl want that for herself :rolleyes

If Seuss Hoodie, Jesus Hoodie or Burberry Flannel drop this week it’s a problem. I need a good week 2 skip.

I’m sick if Seuss drops this week. I truly need to test out mobile because Thursday’s at 11 I’m usually in a meeting. I could have my laptop but I don’t want people around looking at me refreshing the page at 11, cursing and shaking while I’m tryna type in card info

Has anyone gotten hyped pieces off of mobile consistently?

Should start a Potee Cook Group. It’d be great, everyone cooks, every time. And I hear tell of celebratory twisted tea at the potee after-party.

87E6C191-0277-44AA-9D13-7AF8DB1F7BB0.jpeg
EBFFB1A5-E780-41B9-910C-63DE436A06DB.jpeg

Levels to this

I’m sick if Seuss drops this week. I truly need to test out mobile because Thursday’s at 11 I’m usually in a meeting. I could have my laptop but I don’t want people around looking at me refreshing the page at 11, cursing and shaking while I’m tryna type in card info

Has anyone gotten hyped pieces off of mobile consistently?

Couple of seasons ago I was Mobile exclusive and was able to cop heat but Mobile hasn’t been the way to go in my experience recently, sometimes loads late and you get f’d.

Also, make a notepad doc with your cc and shipping info in case autofill fails.

60DEF516-EBC1-4735-B3BB-5D125DA0BEF1.gif

A thief like that always returns to the scene of the crime. He’s gonna try and get you again blue2015 blue2015

Would pay good money to see you pop out on him when he does and give him some street justice.

Couple of seasons ago I was Mobile exclusive and was able to cop heat but Mobile hasn’t been the way to go in my experience recently, sometimes loads late and you get f’d.

Also, make a notepad doc with your cc and shipping info in case autofill fails.

60DEF516-EBC1-4735-B3BB-5D125DA0BEF1.gif
I used to have both mobile and laptop open on drop days but have been only been using laptop lately. Copped CDG shirt and some other heat off mobile in the past but laptop just easier and less glitchy IMO. Heard there’s different stock for mobile versus pc but not too sure how true that is.

I’m already eying the pieces this season I’m charging to to the resell game and won’t even fool with the site during drop day :lol:

I had pretty good success last season with mobile until the last few drops, when they delayed access to mobile. I tried using my laptop for the first drop Mon, and it wouldn’t go into the checkout page. Didn’t have any trouble with mobile, but by the time I got the toolbox & thermos Madonna was gone.

I wish a few madonna tees would’ve restocked. Already paid too much for one resale, but it would be nice to catch another color at retail.

Also, tracking finally popped up for the backpack ordered on Tues early this morn..

Last edited:
I had a repeat thief and caught him on camera. Some lowlife who rode a bike around the neighborhood and whipped out a garbage bag to load it up. Sent the vid to the police and they ended up catching him a week or 2 later red handed. Lost a good amount of money to him and couldn’t get it back. He was charged and ended up getting away with petty theft. All I got out of it was a free restraining order placed on the guy. It sucks, but what else can you do?

Also in for a l/s potee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom