• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first 2 orders in. Just 1 bouncy ball and 2 stickers, that’s it. They really got stingy on the freebies. Anybody else get electricuted tearing the plastic off the toolbox?! Lol.

329C7841-3336-44AE-8720-3F8A12E24C88.jpeg

They separated my order. I got my Hanes tees in today and not even one sticker. No love from omlog.
The rest ( liquid, Madonna. 1994 and bottle cap ) is in transit to arrive Thursday.
Some west coast people got faster shipping than i did here in Florida.

If you own a step ladder and have Supreme stickers; slap them all over. That is one thing you can put some stickers on without it being tacky. What objects does everyone put there preme stickers on?
Laptop, bike, car bumper, my girl's booty.

Got my 2 tees and red hat just now along with 2 bouncy balls ,supreme sticker ,madonna sticker , F***you sticker, and bottle cap sticker pack , not too bad , still waiting on red supreme waist bag to come

Looks like my pending charge for the Madonna tee finally fell off my card

Guess I’ll be paying resell on that tee. At least i have that reflective camo hat on the way

Looks like my pending charge for the Madonna tee finally fell off my card

Guess I’ll be paying resell on that tee. At least i have that reflective camo hat on the way
Did you get any confirmation's ( screen confirmation or email with an order #). If so you are good. My second order is in transit and the charges fell off like 4 days ago.

I was thinking maybe Velour track pants but not even close if those prices are somewhat accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom