• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question, Anyone who has the supreme rimowa 45L, have you used it as a carry on in the overhead bin, or did that size also have to be checked in?
Thanks

Man I was planning on selling the camo hat but it's pretty dope in person. Prob going to end up keeping now for the personal! The other is just a plain black hat for the everyday ware.

IMG_20180827_225705.jpg

Mehhhh I'ma skip this week. Gatos are doodoo and in store doesn't have bags anymore so it'd be a waste to do line up.

How long do you guys see the military camp lasting in camo/rust orange? I've got a flight that doesn't get in until 10 mins after the hour.

Question : if the camp camo cap reflective fabric shines , doesn’t that defeat the purpose of camouflage? I occasionally go hunting in my supreme camo hats .

If you rock Mags with the current hyped items, you're just looking corny and don't actually know what's going on.
Pull up with the leather Sahn Lowrann biker or some cheap vintage pieces and you good. No need for the unnecessary combination
of expensive things(FYI Kids these days).
Dudes colorblocking is complete trash too. How you wear grey and light blue shoe with maroon pants with a bright *** red hoodie. Dresses like he's colorblind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom