• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Washed my overdyed potee and came out the wash with the hole in it on the back bottom. Thinking of just adding a bunch more to make it look intentional. Any ideas on how I should do it?
E3CD29DB-A0B8-4517-954F-43C239D66CF6.jpeg
818D687C-7CAA-4E2A-AFBD-A28366147D5B.jpeg
Dope tee. Don’t add more holes

Diaper bag boiz

61538118-597F-4F4C-A9A8-9C0C8C208207.jpeg
My man. perfect fit like I said, no?!

Damn my camo camp got the delivery today pump fake. Gonna get it tomorrow. @bbkangg and @JPS since both of y'all are willing to OOP I will let y'all know if I get the stickers in my order. Don't need y'all both sending me the stickers. Really just need one of the madonna and the bottle cap.

Yo jmilionair jmilionair just use bonding web to close up the hole. It's basically a material that you heat press on the inner part of the shirt so it looks like there's no hole.

Tip for those waiting to see if you have a bouncy ball in your shipment..... When it’s delivered. Close your eyes, open and smell lol. Smelt the rubber ball as soon as I opened all my packages.

You should scoop now while it’s almost retail. I’m considering it also.

Will it look like it’s patched up or will it look completely gone?
Basically the same idea as this but the bonding web is more flexible than the fuse paper she uses. Not sure how big the hole you have really is because it's super zoomed in but try to hold it together from the inside to see how it would look with the bonding web.
Edit: Also if that doesn't work you can use the fuse paper she uses and color it grey. There's fabric fuse paper and it could look flush with the rest of the tshirt.

Last edited:
Damn CDG collab this season looks good. Between hat, Bogo hoodie and bogo tee I see L’s in my future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom