• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man newrly pulled trigger on yellow madonna w stock x coupon. Still want but cheaped out and went blue ‍♂️

really wish it had come in natural. had to go with the closest thing.

blue is better than none. especially if the price was right

Taxi hoodie is dope. Probably just gonna try for the shirt tho to play it safe

Last edited:
205F3A9C-0327-41AD-90CA-92803540E96A.gif

Man, idk what to go for. Would be nice to grab somethin, but I’m sure it’ll be as bad as a regular bogo drop.

All bags came in one big box from SHOP with just a Reggie and one ball. Weak. See what next shipment is like for friday delivery.
Week 2 is pretty much waste of time.
Maybe to test Fill.

All bags came in one big box from SHOP with just a Reggie and one ball. Weak. See what next shipment is like for friday delivery.
Week 2 is pretty much waste of time.
Maybe to test Fill.

My guess and hope is that wk2 Sup will let all Fills thru and wk4 they'll throttle Fills again.

Wallet, hat, or black twill jacket for me. Not gonna shoot for the stars with the bogo shirt and hoodie lol

One of my fitters was too tight so I bought a hat stretcher on Amazon and it helped a lot. Also helps when hats shrink over time.

Shoot me the link. Got a couple to stretch

Edit : Found a couple.
Thanks thought maybe Lids would have a machine.

Shoot me the link. Got a couple to stretch

Edit : Found a couple.
Thanks thought maybe Lids would have a machine.

They’re all pretty much the same, but I got the Hat Jack one. I’m a 7 1/4 so I got the medium. I don’t remember this many available when I bought mine lol. You’d figure Lids would have something available.

Do you have to restretch them?

They’re all pretty much the same, but I got the Hat Jack one. I’m a 7 1/4 so I got the medium. I don’t remember this many available when I bought mine lol. You’d figure Lids would have something available.

red madonnas low right now since the flood is going on...i know black will always pull the most but what yall think about copping a red xl for 150 shipped....think it'll ever hit them high numbers like 400 or so? i saw gucci sky rocketing lately...but this madonna t isnt a terry photoshoot one so idk if it'll ever peak hardcore.

red madonnas low right now since the flood is going on...i know black will always pull the most but what yall think about copping a red xl for 150 shipped....think it'll ever hit them high numbers like 400 or so? i saw gucci sky rocketing lately...but this madonna t isnt a terry photoshoot one so idk if it'll ever peak hardcore.

Red for 150? Nah. Maybe a navy or grey

Damn.. the prices dropped on all the colors besides black. I guess I should’ve held out a lil longer.. that navy isn’t bad, pretty close to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom