Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenprint :smh: Eh, now I won’t feel bad if I strike out on Black CDG hoodie

..but wait that hat can’t be printed though :nerd:

This grandpa needs a potee asap

7DCB2096-1A0F-46CF-9393-285A936D90DD.png

Them boys doin' it :nthat:

#SeniorLifeGoals

Just got my second order in...Honestly feel that the Guts tee is a letdown in hand...Thought the image would be a little crisper, I dunno. And someone mentioned it recently, but jesus the navy is pretty much black! But on a more positive note, the Bedroom tee looks even better in person.

Just got my second order in...Honestly feel that the Guts tee is a letdown in hand...Thought the image would be a little crisper, I dunno. And someone mentioned it recently, but jesus the navy is pretty much black! But on a more positive note, the Bedroom tee looks even better in person.
Bedroom tee is a sleeper. I regret not picking up the deck :smh:

I really wish the image was crispier and that it was bigger print to really look like guts on body.

And that navy was me. It is almost identical to black this season, idk why they went and switched it up.

Last edited:
jayocampo jayocampo breh bookbag only came w reggies. u guys were right bout tees and jawns having special sticks. but dont worry. ill be shooting u a t shirt manana

the navy is only slightly lighter when light hits it

re edited the 3rd pic

jayocampo jayocampo breh bookbag only came w reggies. u guys were right bout tees and jawns having special sticks. but dont worry. ill be shooting u a t shirt manana
Yeah my bags only came with reggies as well. Well if I strike out with my camo camp package tonight then J JSWAM said he got me :D Thanks for looking out for me tho JPS JPS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom