Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
po4Ao58lj

Week 1 haul is in. Olive Madonna, natural liquid tee, coral potee (for the culture), Navy script new era and the mophie. Bottle cap tee in yellow got ghosted but overall very happy with everything I got.

I’m trying to stick to two rules this season: only buy things that I really like, and buy more colorful stuff. Got too much unworn supreme and too much black and white tops, so I’m trying to get away from that. Lol who am I kidding I’m still gonna buy way too much, but it’s a good start.

Script New Era in Navy is definitely a sleeper and I’m really digging it. Box logo on the back is nice, and the dark Navy with the grey underbill is a nice bit of contrast. But I also love fitted caps so I might be bias.

Looking forward to what else this season holds and praying for some more good luck :nthat:

Camo camp came in. FIRE EXCEPT I DIDN'T GET BLESSED WITH STICKERS I WANTED... Got another LSD sticker...

po4Ao58lj

Week 1 haul is in. Olive Madonna, natural liquid tee, coral potee (for the culture), Navy script new era and the mophie. Bottle cap tee in yellow got ghosted but overall very happy with everything I got.

I’m trying to stick to two rules this season: only buy things that I really like, and buy more colorful stuff. Got too much unworn supreme and too much black and white tops, so I’m trying to get away from that. Lol who am I kidding I’m still gonna buy way too much, but it’s a good start.

Script New Era in Navy is definitely a sleeper and I’m really digging it. Box logo on the back is nice, and the dark Navy with the grey underbill is a nice bit of contrast. But I also love fitted caps so I might be bias.

Looking forward to what else this season holds and praying for some more good luck :nthat:

blackfrankwhite blackfrankwhite damb olive donna looking fuego

Yeah, olive might be one of the best. I kind of panic-picked the olive on drop because it was the first one I saw, but I am so glad I stuck with it. The red print looks great with it.

po4Ao58lj

I’ve been trying to stick to that promise to myself too. We’ll see how that goes this season LOL. That olive Madonna is so fire! I’m glad I went with that color also. The green flows with the red unlike most the other colors besides white and black.

Welp, think my Madonna tee got lost/stolen.
UPS tracking was showing that it was delivered last Wednesday but I saw no signs of it neither did anyone in my family. Called UPS and they opened an investigation... I've never had this issue before and usually get all my packages (even UPS) just fine so I don't know what happened here.
Hope it turns up.

UPS tracking was showing that it was delivered last Wednesday but I saw no signs of it neither did anyone in my family. Called UPS and they opened an investigation... I've never had this issue before and usually get all my packages (even UPS) just fine so I don't know what happened here.
Hope it turns up.

Damn. RIP

Hope it turns up.
You check with your neighbors? Hate you can’t call supreme warehouse now. Gotta email...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom