• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably just go for the Longsleeve Tee but the Work Jacket is my favorite piece from the collection. Decks are cool too.

waiting for someone to come in the thread and say that they’ve been into puppets and drawing on pictures for 40 years and everyone else who cops is just a hypebeast

giphy.gif

I think the one drop that made me smh at people the most was during the Yankee collaboration. People couldn’t even name 1 baseball player in Yankee history in that Complex vid yet were buying every piece there was
:smh::lol:

I barely watched the 90s yankees but I knew the names wells, cone, jeter, rivera etc.

i was there for the 09 parade.
people were throwing toilet paper all over :lol:
got annoying

I’m not a huge puppet fan but the Kermit tee and deck has been my grail. I may skip out on this drop but the L/S tees do call me.

Supreme evolved more than just sb

streetwear
pop culture
films
music
art
political views
and more

i’m sure we’re here liking something about supreme that doesn’t always have to do with sb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super random. That’s dope though. Wonder if we get a Kermit re release with the 25th anniversary being next year. Or at least another muppet.

Hate when they put the tag directly on the glass :smh:

I am liking the all over print hoodie tee and long sleeve. Then I will see how many decks I can get before they are all gone. I am sure the Sonic Youth one will go first.

Damn.. let’s see how many times they multiply the cost of that. They $20 and under online without “Supreme” on em..

haha lots of people are in for a little surprise this week. apparently they didn't look too closely at the collab artwork.

upload_2018-9-3_19-12-1.png

Another week, another pass. Week 4 is gonna be chaos.

...wait they dropping Champion coaches label jacket this week. Didn’t think Champion collabs would sneak in this early. Please don’t drop the satin varsity jacket next week :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom