• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
L szn on the scale lmfao. Processing bar took mad long to load. Also not even surprised that the peen tee sold out.

My process payment was processing then it just stopped and nothing happened after that. Is that a new sign this season of "Sold Out"?

Got natural trademark hoodie in cart and it sold out during processing. Site didn't remember my info this week so I had to do it all by hand for the first time :smh:

Grabbed a red reflective logo tee as a consolation. Now it's on to CDG :nthat:

add to cart button wasnt working at first for scale. Finally added and went to checkout. went all the way through processing and then brought me back to processing page again hmmm.

Got scale in processing and kick back to payment page. Try again and gone smh. Went to cream trademark gone. Finally got the mastard.

Site was lagging, went for the scale for my bro.
Pressed process payment, processing, then it went back to normal (never seen that happen before).
Pressed process again, got hit with the cannot order more than 1.
But no email and no charge, my first ghost order I guess :smh:
Thunderbolt extension worked just fine today btw.

Pressed process payment, processing, then it went back to normal (never seen that happen before).

Technically, it didn't work if you got ghosted. I had the same exact thing happen. Lag, process bar then went back to normal screen hit process bar again and it brought me back to the sold out screen, but got charged and confirm email.

edit: no extension, manual.

Same exact thing happened to me .. except when i hit process again it told me that it was sold out, however my card did get charged .. no confirmation email but no surprise there since they dont send me confirmation emails anymore lol

Went ahead and got that Indians tee in bright orange. Should have waited for stockx but couldn’t help myself...>D

Edit: glad I did. That’s the only color besides black sold out.

Last edited:
Technically, it didn't work if you got ghosted. I had the same exact thing happen. Lag, process bar then went back to normal screen hit process bar again and it brought me back to the sold out screen, but got charged and confirm email.

edit: no extension, manual.

Surprised I missed. Had the exact same thing happen. Process back to normal screen, process again then sold out.

copped scale somehow.

i process payment the bar thing loaded. then i realized it stopped. So i started spamming.

Said it sold out.

Got email anyway

Knowing that I hit this week...nextweek going to be very bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom