• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the natural color on a hoodie, but because I'm not a big fan of the tiny lowercase logo I'm not hugely disappointed that I missed it. Would love a Gonz logo on that color hoodie, though.

AFE253E2-8C63-4C62-BB0D-45314C8C23B7.jpeg

Says i ordered already but still nothing. No charge or email

Oh well onto the next.

This from 11am i just been mind blown and stayed on this screen lol

Supreme sizing is trash now. Sleeves on most things are literally bags for your arms. Width on most things are off by a size. Tired of getting everything altered after the fact to make it fit the way its "supposed" to.
Yep, the sleeves on the hoodies are a whole inch wider. I'm fine with the oversized look but my most recent hoodies I haven't even worn cause I look like a kid in my dad's clothes with them big wizard sleeve stacks lmao

Clicked on scale when it loaded but came up on a blank page at first, took a couple refreshes for it to finally load. L

wanted a couple pieces but I had to exercise willpower. Did the same for Scarface week but kinda regretted that one.
Debated the peen tee pretty hard and then the indian tee but I resisted. Fall is heavy with releases so I passed for this week.

i hope they gonna make little more cdg pieces so people can get it

AFE253E2-8C63-4C62-BB0D-45314C8C23B7.jpeg

Says i ordered already but still nothing. No charge or email

Oh well onto the next.

This from 11am i just been mind blown and stayed on this screen lol

You “should” be ok. Just wait it out.

Clicked on scale when it loaded but came up on a blank page at first, took a couple refreshes for it to finally load. L
Same happened to me. Came up blank. Refresh. Wouldn’t add to cart. Spammed the button. After that auto fill worked and processed. Took a min but eventually took the W. On my other computer it sold out as it was processing.

Love the natural color on a hoodie, but because I'm not a big fan of the tiny lowercase logo I'm not hugely disappointed that I missed it. Would love a Gonz logo on that color hoodie, though.
got a gonz logo hoodie in black but I feel like the logo is too big. if it was shorter by 1 or 2 inches i would have been better. but oh well I'm just nitpicking.

got a gonz logo hoodie in black but I feel like the logo is too big. if it was shorter by 1 or 2 inches i would have been better. but oh well I'm just nitpicking.

Just got a black one off ebay last week myself using the code. Came yesterday, and I actually really like the fit and how the logo looks on it. At least the arms aren't parachutes, lol.

i dunno why i got the scale.

Send it my way :nerd::nerd:

Took an L today. It kept saying adding then once I finally got to the payment screen I had like 5 captchas in a row then my credit card got declined so I tried my debit card and it got declined. I Wonder why

Resell is $100+ on stockx too :smh:

Missed out on the scale and the trademark hoodie

Just realized I forgot about the colored beanie too.. I wanted a navy :frown: :frown: :frown:

Got a green reflective shirt though

Last edited:
Broooo I just got insider information from the girl I’m smashing that works for Burberry

The collab is happening. They are getting pieces in the warehouse in November and will start picking them starting December. Hats, shirts, shoes. Some pieces for $3,000

Good news I get everything and for half off too
insider information? i think you mean insideher information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom