• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are really buying all this trash lol I haven't bought anything this season yet and don't plan to unless a collab doesn't flop since the whole preview is the worst I've seen to date. This whole "we have different taste" is a lie stuff is just ugly period and you look like a fool or a weirdo wearing that garbage. To each their own buy what makes you happy but expensive stuff doesn't give u style or make u cooler & if you think it does then your probably still in high school which i understand since your brain isn't fully developed yet.

You guys are really buying all this trash lol I haven't bought anything this season yet and don't plan to unless a collab doesn't flop since the whole preview is the worst I've seen to date. This whole "we have different taste" is a lie stuff is just ugly period and you look like a fool or a weirdo wearing that garbage. To each their own buy what makes you happy but expensive stuff doesn't give u style or make u cooler & if you think it does then your probably still in high school which i understand since your brain isn't fully developed yet.

Your comments have been noted. The exit is down the hall on the right. Bye Felicia.

LMAO

Broke Boi

Errr not to knock some of your style interests but idk how y'all gonna rock a jacket with a big *** stuffed toy printed on it...
Because you like Mike Kelley's work, and Ahh...Youth! in particular. I didn't consider the jacket because I don't find that Supreme's outerwear fits me well, but I did get the tee and L/S and a deck.

Point being that people are willing to sacrifice some style points to wear something connected to an interest, message, team, etc.

71800EEA-7991-4737-8520-F237A150AC1A.gif

tumblr_n4wj1inrzp1s1bdg8o1_400.gif

Smokey x Lake Collab Coming Soon!

giphy.gif

Camo cap came in.. it’s nice, seems like thicker material than my other camp caps & nice patch. Finally got a sticker pack and another ball, no madonna, but I ordered one from the bay anyway. I was supposed to get the red camp from week 1, but moron postman delivered to the wrong address and they apperantly kept it. :smh:
A980A90A-C4DA-42A6-A3E4-0A03EEFCD422.jpeg

In and out of store. Got what I wanted. Floral tee all embrodiered.

67E8854E-F063-4019-92DC-BA44A1F6E68A.jpeg
DB5DCC0D-0335-4126-B912-CCCFAFF8880B.jpeg
ughhh super salty about not getting that jacket. looks nice in your pics too. as far as it being trash or making me look like a weirdo, i'm glad i'm at a place in my life where i can have my own opinions and make my own decisions and not worry about what other people think :lol:

btw sonic youth 100% video with a young jason lee :nthat:

Remember when preme tried to stop page monitors and bots

now they pretty much gave up, haven't had a banned Ip or anything last 2 szn

Only problem is high traffic crashing the checkout cart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom