• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
felt the same way, liked it just never saw myself wearing it.

it already restocked online yesterday evening and sat there for a bit.

I use my Sup pen every day in a suit and tie environment where I meet with clients....everyone loves it, most don't know or care it's Supreme
IMG_2307.JPG

and I have to say I hate the branding on the Mona tee. wish they took it out or at least made it smaller. As always, they
could have done a better job on the layout.
same. I bought it and after seeing how big the supreme branding was I had to sell it. Couldn’t find myself wearing that giant “Supreme”. Similar but was done differently was the Abstract tee. It has Supreme big in it too but it’s backwards so doesn’t necessarily scream as much.

and I have to say I hate the branding on the Mona tee. wish they took it out or at least made it smaller. As always, they
could have done a better job on the layout.
That's why I ultimately prefer the Hardware tee from that drop after having initially wanted the Mona Lisa one.

Was anyone able to cop the Tricolor Hooded Sweatshirt (Green/Red/Navy) in a Small?

Was planning on going for the Palace drop, but decided that sleep was more important. Seems like I didn't miss much. I read from the Euro drop that it was a **** show so I decided to just go back to sleep after striking out on the Lebrons today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom