• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow: Whaaaa?? Whole time I thought that was Starks behind him. I’ve never seen the shirt in person before though. **** is like an urban legend.

Photos were shot for Supreme so I'm not sure there was any legal issue around it, not that I've ever heard of, just super in demand at the time & even more rare now.

Bear with me.. Solo album ranks...
Return to the 36 chambers > liquid swords > supreme clientele > only built 4 cuban linx > iron man > tical

Photos were shot for Supreme so I'm not sure there was any legal issue around it, not that I've ever heard of, just super in demand at the time & even more rare now.

Heard years back that Sesame workshop and Jim Henson’s team gave them the cease & desist to stop having the tee available due to Elmo being in the photo with the uzi. Preme acquiescing to their wishes I guess made a good impression to where Sesame workshop wanted to do some business with them thus the legend of the Kermit photo tee was born.

GZA will be a relatively easy cop IMO. Not because of the album but mainly the lack of branding. The StockX kids don’t see a huge box logo so it will be similar to the KRS one a few years back.
Idk man. Kids these days will buy anything just so they can flip for cash

Supreme Clientele is the best Wu solo album

1426086885-h_grande.jpg

Far from it. Ironman ****s all over Supreme Clientele.

Ironman is great & Iron Maiden might be my favorite Ghostface track ever but overall I like Supreme Clientele more as an album.

It's been a while since I've re-evaluated my ranking though, probly time to revisit the catalog.

OutKast. Or should I say Andre 3000 lol

OutKast was just two artists tho, I don't really consider them a crew.

I was referring more to the idea of a crew having classic albums as a whole but then a bunch of solo albums that were also classics on their own. Others have done it but not as well as Wu, for such a long stretch of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom